Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Official Photoshop Request Thread

sik_VR

monster VR
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina
oh mad thanks for the positive rep
I do a lot of digital art and photo manipulations so yeah if anyone has questions about photoshop I'd be more than happy to help you out.

VY_utester

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive ute s1
thought id throw up my first shot at using photoshop. Just a simple cut and past, the wheel photo was taken at an angle with grass and reflection hindering how much i could select easily so the tires aint the right size.
UteRims1.jpg

customvlcommy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Custom VL commodore(sold regretfully) + VR project
black and red

could some do some photoshopping for me?? i need so 2 tone designs useing charcol black and imperial red if someone could that would be great cause im painting my car this week heres a couple of pics to work with

youll have to excuse how dirty it is got bogged a few times in my driveway in last 2 weeks

sik_VR

monster VR
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina
here is a few cop cars I photoshopped

Changed the rims added grill, opened up body kit lowered to the max (give the effect of airbags) and yeah.
BUSTED_by_SuperSprayer.jpg

Added sigs to it, added red wall, dumped on its ass, side vent added, tinted lights chrome exhaust and yeah that's about it.
Aussie_Cop_Car_by_SuperSprayer.jpg