Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Official Photoshop Request Thread

iamdanbrah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V
hey guys saw a white ss sedan the other day with similar wheels, i thought it looked killer. im going to be buying a sv6 ute soon and am considering putting these on can someone photoshop them for us to see if they would suit the ute
gu5lucz.jpg

EjBKNQL.png

wayneVU

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Ute SC6
Please can someone paint these wheels gloss black before i go and paint them and regret it

Last edited:

INNAWE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais 5ltr
Not sure if you guys are still following this post. But worth a shot. I am struggling with what shoes to get for my black wagon.
Attached are Simmons FR20 satin black rims, White and Gloss Black with polished lip.
Not sure if these are pictures that someone can manipulate to suite the wagon photos. Let me know if its no good. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

cid_557.jpg20150829_130245_HDR~2.jpgfr-1-full-satin-black.pngfr-1-white-polish-lip.pngimagesCARZH5HM.jpg

C B

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VY II Storm Ute
Someone wanna help me out? :p

I'm wanting to see what these WORK GT5 wheels would look like on a VY Ute (even though they are Nissan pattern and wouldn't fit anyways :()... They are 18" and so are the ones on attached pic of ute I think. The angle might be slightly off but closet I could find :p

Thanks in advance

C B

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VY II Storm Ute
Well thought I'd try it myself..... accidentally cropped the bottom off :(
It's a bit off but looks fkn sweet I reckon, shame those wheels won't actually fit on there.

VP-57-TT

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive series 2
Can anyone photoshop a vp Calais in voodoo blue over solar silver on vf ss wheels please. I had to use a google image as my car is in pieces getting ready for paint
images

101069-medium-Boxed640x480.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Theboki

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden commodore lumina 2005
Hi guys. Would someone be able to colour match the chrome strip on the boot of vf station wagon on white car. Please. I usualy see them in black or carbon wrap but really want to see how it would look just colour matched. Thanks a lot

RTSV6UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director build number 332..."CALDIR"
Hi

Is anybody here capable of showing me what a 2017 Director would look like in Spitfire Green?

Regards,

RTSV6UTE