Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Official Victorian Bushfire Appeal Cruise

Nanos

Not a Mod
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII LS1 Berlina Wagon
WHAT: BBQ to raise donations at Mount Dandenong. Minux has kindly donated his time to take professional pics of anyones cars. You can buy these pics off Minux with all proceeds going to the fire appeal.

A donation is required from all attending. Remember this is for all those affected by the fires.

WHERE: Take Ferntree Gully road towards the Dandenongs, when you get to the intersection of Ferntree Gully road and Scoresby road (there will be a Shell servo on your right and a chicken shop on your left opposite corner), turn RIGHT into Bunjil Way, follow the driveway (marked in red on the map :D) and it will bring you to the car park.

bunjilwaymapdm9.jpg

WHEN: Sunday 15th February 2009.

Time: 1pm. We will depart around 2ish to cruise up to the top of Mount Dandenong for a BBQ and more pics.

WHAT TO BRING: If you forgot your car id be very surprised, so remember to bring your Commodore, a tank of petrol, a smile and $$$$ for donations

****PRE MEET DETAILS:****

Frankston Bunnings Mel Ref 102 F4 : Meet at 10:45am sharp for a 11:00am depart to Narre Warren.

Narre Warren Casey Lifestyle Centre Mel Ref 110 E6: Meet at 11:30. Depart at 12:15 to cruise up to Ferntree gully. Maps will be supplied for cruise route to Ferntree gully.

Western Suburbs: Opposite DFO (i.e. on Bulla road) there is a carpark in the service lane as you are heading south.

If you are coming FROM the Calder/Airport side, get off at Bulla road (same exit as DFO) but turn right and head down bulla road toward the city. The carpark is just after the Tullamarine freeway overpass.

If you are coming from the city, exit bulla road and turn left, you will see the cars on the corner.

Meet at around 12:00 and are aiming for a 12:15 departure

attachment.php

RULES FOR THIS CRUISE: This is an official Just Commodores cruise, registered with the Red Cross. Police have been informed of this cruise route. Just Commodores Moderators and Admins will be at this event, any illegal activity will be reported directly to police.
If you do not plan to follow the road and local laws please do not attend this event.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please visit this link for updates and further information:

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/pub/92442-official-victorian-bushfire-appeal-cruise.html

To register your interest in attending please post here:

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...modores-bush-fire-appeal-cruise-victoria.html

Attachments

• FTG1.JPG
    FTG1.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 634
  • meetpoint.jpg
    meetpoint.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 24,346
Last edited by a moderator:

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Good work man!!! Details are up people!! Get onboard!

DannyboyDS

Just hand me the pliers.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
unless it is raining embers on my house I will be there, this is the best idea ever, and it's registered with the Red Cross.

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
i'll c u up there!

cpbait

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss commodore 5.7ltr
i'll be there, this will be a good day :D

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
if no one is organising the western pre-meet, can i suggest we just make it the same as the pre-meet from the january cruise, the carpark just near DFO essendon, its right near the freeway and was a good pre-meet spot last time, if u guys are meeting there at one, we'd meet at 12 there then cruise over, it takes about 45mins to 1hr

im not sure if ill b attending, i'd love to, however im at work till 1, and im flat broke, if i reakon i can finish work go home then get to the meet ill try my best

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Lets hope I dont get lost getting there :D

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Yeh, marcus is confusing me now, so I should be right :p