Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Official Victorian Bushfire Appeal Cruise

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
IMPORTANT!!!

Slight change of plans guys.

After the pre meets have met up, instead of cruising to the Upper Ferntree Gully car park at the station, the new spot will be the Little Athletics track car park.

Go down Ferntree Gully road towards the Dandenongs, once you hit the intersection of Ferntree Gully road and Scoresby road, you turn RIGHT into BUNJIL WAY and follow the sealed driveway around a few bends, you will come to a massive massive car park, that's where we will be.

DO NOT GO TO THE UPPER FERNTREE GULLY STATION CAR PARK!!!!! I will post up a map photo in a minute....

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Ok here is the new meet spot in the classic Victorian members dodgy graphics form :yeah::

Take Ferntree Gully road towards the Dandenongs, when you get to the intersection of Ferntree Gully road and Scoresby road (there will be a Shell servo on your right and a chicken shop on your left opposite corner), turn RIGHT into Bunjil Way, follow the driveway (marked in red on the map :D) and it will bring you to the car park.

bunjilwaymapdm9.jpg

Last edited:

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
I have added the cruise to WSCC (West Side Cruisers Club). The owner(s) of the club know of our intentions from previous cruisers, they will be alright.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
No worries man!! Sounds great!

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
cobez get the first post edited. dont want to end up with 2 cruises lol

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Yeah Minux is looking after it for me :thumbsup:

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
All pre meet times and locations remain the same!!

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
hey guys im gonna try make it, still have cleaning up and un packing to do but this is great and so well planned. will hopefully see you all there :)

Nic

Nanos

Not a Mod
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII LS1 Berlina Wagon
hey guys im back from bairnsdale. the fires in bunyip and churchhill looked bad. you can see how much area is burnt out from the highway. the amount of smoke. i had to stop at the BP servo near the labertouche turnoff. the amount of smoke was real bad. i was having trouble breathing. the smoke was thick loike fog would be upthere in winter.

when i got home 30 mins ago the misses commented on how much i smelt of smoke.

My car stinks of it from driving in it. was thick smoke between pakenham all the way to bairnsdale.

But the good news is it rained all day in bairnsdale and churchhill and gembrook. was a eal good site. coming home no way near as much smoke.

Also cobez good work mate for doing everything today. sorry i couldnt help out today. top efforts to everyone getting this going on short notice