Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Oh dear Greta takes the spotlight again

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Send in the graffiti removal team.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
i hope they didn't use conventional paint as that emits VOC's into the atmosphere and is produced from chemicals, which would have the real Greta in tears as it would have stolen her future.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
I have no problem with people who protest. I have been involved in a few myself. The protesters are predominately students, my question where is yesterdays student? The ones who were involved in the Vietnam war and the springbok tour. I have my own theory on this. They left University and now have a job running mummy and daddy's company. They meet up with their fellow protesters once in a while and talk about how radical they were back in the day.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
my question where is yesterdays student?

In Nimbin, still spruiking alternate lifestyles while receiving a Government 'grant', or on the ABC payroll, or as you stated, running a company that is now the target of today's protesters.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Greta (or her advisers) has discovered our bushfires today, and linked them to climate change. I wonder if she knew before this where Australia is ?
Anyhow, sometime in the future she will realise that her childhood past has been stolen by adults with an agenda to push, using her sweet child image to further their financial and political ambitions, and her young (now adult) followers will have moved on to the next 'thing'.
As if this has never happened before.