Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Oh dear Greta takes the spotlight again

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
We were taught that in primary school. So why is that not taught today? Be funny if in 20 years time a new theory pops up and gets taught in schools.

When i was a kid i was taught if water was ever discovered on Mars that would be huge. Life changing to science and our understanding of life. They discovered water and it was downplayed to basically no big deal. Global warming was all about raising trillions of dollars for a phoney carbon tax and we are being bulls****ed.

500 days to avoid climate chaos was 1685 days ago. They are scammers and don't give a **** because they know it's bs.

Last edited:

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Perhaps you can explain the Ice Age then. I doubt prehistoric man had much influence back then.
The issue is its all theorising no one can say 100% certain that there was an ice age. Evidence suggests there was but then it's not proven without some doubt. Like climate change being man made. I can not see how it can be proven without evidence to support otherwise.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
research paper published in 1997 before climate change became an engineered hysteria https://www.tmgnow.com/repository/global/planetophysical.html

"Current PlanetoPhysical alterations of the Earth are becoming irreversible." "There is growing probability that we are moving into a rapid temperature instability period similar to the one that took place 10,000 years ago."

Strong evidence exists that these transformations are being caused by highly charged material and energetic non-uniformity's in anisotropic interstellar space which have broken into the interplanetary area of our Solar System. This "donation" of energy is producing hybrid processes and excited energy states in all planets, as well as the Sun. Effects here on Earth are to be found in the acceleration of the magnetic pole shift, in the vertical and horizontal ozone content distribution, and in the increased frequency and magnitude of significant catastrophic climatic events."

But no cash to be made out of that.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
research paper published in 1997 before climate change became an engineered hysteria https://www.tmgnow.com/repository/global/planetophysical.html

"Current PlanetoPhysical alterations of the Earth are becoming irreversible." "There is growing probability that we are moving into a rapid temperature instability period similar to the one that took place 10,000 years ago."

Strong evidence exists that these transformations are being caused by highly charged material and energetic non-uniformity's in anisotropic interstellar space which have broken into the interplanetary area of our Solar System. This "donation" of energy is producing hybrid processes and excited energy states in all planets, as well as the Sun. Effects here on Earth are to be found in the acceleration of the magnetic pole shift, in the vertical and horizontal ozone content distribution, and in the increased frequency and magnitude of significant catastrophic climatic events."
Well, despite my earlier comments, this is an interesting post. My biggest doubt about climate change has always been that the exponents claim mankind is responsible for global warming and that other, uncontrollable natural factors had less if any influence. Just how Greta and her fan club think we can alter science to address your points is beyond me. Perhaps they'll denounce your points because it suits them to do so. Good post.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
The issue is its all theorising no one can say 100% certain that there was an ice age. Evidence suggests there was but then it's not proven without some doubt. Like climate change being man made. I can not see how it can be proven without evidence to support otherwise.
I was wondering if old mate with his marigolds had an explanation. Clearly, from that comment, he holds humanity as totally responsible.

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
The ice age did exist, and the melting ice caps and glaciers are the last remaining evidence.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
The ice age did exist, and the melting ice caps and glaciers are the last remaining evidence.
Unfortunately that doesn't prove anything more than the coldest parts of the planet were and are still covered with ice. It doesn't confirm or deny the claim that Alice Springs was once covered with ice. There is evidence that central Australia was covered by the sea at some point in time, due to fossils found.

kleanphil

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V SII Sportwagon
I was wondering if old mate with his marigolds had an explanation. Clearly, from that comment, he holds humanity as totally responsible.
Hi , the recent ice age , about 10,000 years ago does have scientific explanation of causation , but ive had too many beers right now to google . there was a major extinction period that happened probly about a couple billion years a go where the entire earth was literally a giant snowball , all life was basically extinct except microbial life , this event passed on genetic changes in our dna that even today all life use to exist today . there were a few extinction periods through the evolution of earth that were caused by changes in the atmosphere and also extra terrestrial such as super vulcanoes . There was a point in human/homosapian existance that our population was reduced to hundreds and that our relationship to the ocean allowed us to evolve the ability to stay under water for long periods in time , this isn't a learned ability , but is ingrained in our dna and achieved through thousands of years of evolution .
Now to an explanation , yes nature and the environment do have a forever changing effects , but we have contributed so many changes to the enviroment for nature to keep up .
And GEEZ I haven't event mentioned the billions of tons of junk we have dumped on the land and sea let alone what were pumping into the atmosphere

Last edited:

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
I despise the Bitch. All of you dont see what I can see that is edited for Australian viewers on our TV. Having over 3500 Channels on 40 Satellites (one day I will count them) available to me I been horrified as what I see mainly in feed and these feeds our networks feed of them but edit a lot of stuff but this Greta Garbo is a art of hate against Older person world wide and the Media edits that out, the media try to defuse her because of the Hatred to others MAINLY MEN.