Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

(OHHYEH) Dijm8's VZ SS 6.2L, 20's,Coilovers, 300+rwkw

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
well exhaust is booked in for this weekend, drop it off thursday night to be picked up sat morning, cant wait going to sound tuff,

what im getting: pacemakers 4-1's, high flow cats, high flo mufflers into 2.5" twin catback with no resi...so sound sound good, very similar setup from my calais so should sound the same or a tad different id assume

ZOMBIE

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS Thunder 6.0
The new DVD player looks really good mate, fits perfect.

The exhaust should make a huge difference and will make it sound nuts!!
Let me know what it sounds like no rear resi, I thought about the option but i was worried it may drone or be way to loud..

You keeping the rear spoiler on or not?

ZOMBIE

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
cheerz, yeh was quite happy how the dvd player went, looks like its meant to be ther, was a nice kit purchase thro ebay :p well i took out the resi when i had the calais sounded nice actually, hence im doing it again :p ill try get a few vids etc when i get it done aswell for ya

umm bout the spoiler, yes and no, its hard decision, always hated spoilers but its an SS so i can make an exception, but i having been eying off the senator spoiler for quite some time but need some thoughts...

ZOMBIE

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS Thunder 6.0
cheerz, yeh was quite happy how the dvd player went, looks like its meant to be ther, was a nice kit purchase thro ebay :p well i took out the resi when i had the calais sounded nice actually, hence im doing it again :p ill try get a few vids etc when i get it done aswell for ya

umm bout the spoiler, yes and no, its hard decision, always hated spoilers but its an SS so i can make an exception, but i having been eying off the senator spoiler for quite some time but need some thoughts...

Yeah mate, if you get some vids let me know.
As you said with the spoiler being an SS an exception can be made to keep it or not, if your talking about the senator boot lip I say go for it!

ZOMBIE

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
updates: exhaust is done, sounds very nice i must say added alot more response aswell coming from stock, will try and get some vids 2mw if i can,

and also i knew it was a ex cop car from reading the book etc, well i just got confirmation when i picked it up, so that clears that up for me lol

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
more pics added to first post, aswell as an exhaust video, will try get another 1 while driving etc,

also today was quite busy, bought some rim cleaner and gave them a good ol scrubbing, they really needed it, took me ages but bloody hell they look nice again :)