Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

(OHHYEH) Dijm8's VZ SS 6.2L, 20's,Coilovers, 300+rwkw

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
well next on the list is some tien coilovers, was going to get some rims first but these will cost more then wheels so im gonna save up for these then wheels.. sounds like a plan to me me thinks, will keep you guys updated

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
update: installed my HID's (6000k) today along with some led parkers too (white), will upload some pics later on to show u guys, :)

P1000378.jpg

Last edited:

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
hey guys been awhile since the last post...just bought my self some new rims :D VE SSV 19" should be getting delivered either monday or tuesday, no tyres so will have to go shopping for them soon, also been doin a few lil things to the car aswell, new gear shift and will hav a new leather boot coming, just to replace the few tired parts in the car...next is coilovers

VZHSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
z
Very nice Ss . I love the way hids look with the led Parkers in ur headlights . How do the 6000k hids look with the projector setup ? Better distance then the stock halogens ?

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
well for starters i can see the road!! stock globes wher sooo bad i couldnt see nothing without my foggies on.... well for distance it depends how u adjust your lights ive got mine facing fairly down to try n not blind ppl and cause too much hassle much i rate them highly!

tim005

Yet Another VS Ute Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' Series 3 VS S-Pac Ute.
very nice car mate, i hope to own a v8 like this one day.
damn victorian p plate laws.
what colour you thinking of spraying the wheels? a glossy black would be killer.