Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Oil in radiator ?

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Then i'll have something to eat as the woolies shelves are empty o_O
I was at coles yesterday & the shelves were empty too. & l wasn't after dunny paper.
I was thinking of woolies today.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
I was at coles yesterday & the shelves were empty too. & l wasn't after dunny paper.
I was thinking of woolies today.
Woolies, Coles, Aldi, IGA all have empty shelves... just stupid panicky people...

Now where’s that line to the gun shop... cause it’s gonna get ugly unless something is done now :p

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
^ why have I got visions of one 6pack roll of toilet paper being placed on the middle shelf :oops:

turbovich

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy
Ok, going to have guess here.
Is it possible, that the gunk in my radiator, is crap which has been there for ages, and it just got disturbed.? Heater maybe.
The reason I suggest this, is because it runs fine. No contaminants in auto or engine and doesn't over heat. Just regular gunky crap everytime I open radiator. Flushed it at least 8 times.
IMG_20200401_213129.jpg
IMG_20200401_214521.jpg

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
It will 100% be manifold gaskets with those symptoms and the fact that you've flushed out the radiator that many times.

krusing

Well-Known Member, Possibly for the wrong reasons
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY L67 Calais Sedan, 2012 VE L77 Calais Wagon
It will 100% be manifold gaskets with those symptoms and the fact that you've flushed out the radiator that many times.

2nd that, ;)

As I just did my LIM Gaskets 2 weeks ago, and I had same colour [Diarrhea] liquid, the car I meant :rolleyes:
but I wasn't using green glycol, where mine had been consumed somewhere, so I just kept topping it up with tank water for the past however long it been like it.

krusing

Well-Known Member, Possibly for the wrong reasons
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY L67 Calais Sedan, 2012 VE L77 Calais Wagon
Ok, going to have guess here.
Is it possible, that the gunk in my radiator, is crap which has been there for ages, and it just got disturbed.? Heater maybe.
The reason I suggest this, is because it runs fine. No contaminants in auto or engine and doesn't over heat. Just regular gunky crap everytime I open radiator. Flushed it at least 8 times. View attachment 210237 View attachment 210238

Looks like Pumpkin Coolant !