Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Oil serperator/ Catch can

SSV 407

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
Panhead is on the money

But I'm going to slightly modify a couple of lines from his post for my own use:
# Not everything monster said was on the money and heaven help those who disagreed....especially if you could prove otherwise
# There is more than one way to skin a cat...But his way was the only right way to do it....end of story
# I used to find his replies entertaining, but with his constant derogatory rambling replies the novelty wore off pretty quick
# I have no doubt that his attitude (to members with a different opinion) turned away other possible member contributions to a thread

The longer term members will already know this, but the newer members on the forum probably wouldn't even realize that monster has come and gone from the forum under a few different user names over the years....And they have all ended in him being banned
At the end of the day he got himself banned again, and he bought it all upon himself
The moderators will only deal with so much crap from you before you get given a warning, or a short period of no access to the forum
And when you return and continue on with the same crap like monster did, you are gonna get your arse kicked to the kerb permanently

Fair call. It's just very quiet with him gone.
Maybe we need a new less agressive sh!t stirrer ;):p

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Maybe we need a new less agressive sh!t stirrer

You can come across them from time to time.....they just inhabit different corners of the forum.

Banjo79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Sportwagon
Fair call. It's just very quiet with him gone.
Maybe we need a new less agressive sh!t stirrer ;):p
I'm amazed a Gen4 Monstar doesn't already walk/drive amongst us. He'd be hard to spot this time. Real sleeper!

White Swan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS
I'm amazed a Gen4 Monstar doesn't already walk/drive amongst us. He'd be hard to spot this time. Real sleeper!

It's possible he may have already rejoined and is keeping quite.

But the reason people like him get offside with other members and moderators is because they can't contain themselves and are eventually exposed.

Happydaze

Happydaze
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE T30
I haven’t been active on the site for a while but to look at his profile I can’t see anything indicating he has been banned.

Says “Banned” under his profile pic

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars

TTubrag

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VFII SSV Redline

I see what you did there! ;)

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
along with the oil from spirited driving is also the water/fuely liquid also which is from cold starts some extra fuel goes past the rings into the oil and also condensation from heating up a cold engine will go out the crank breather into the catch so its always good to get up to temp to evaporate the water within

Mattricho

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV my15
Ok so I’m having a problem with the catch can at the moment. The problem is, when the car is idling it keeps sucking a rubber skirt/ stopper out of its grove and allowing quite a large vacuum leak to happen after the throttle body.

Anyway, I emailed Western Filters last night telling them what the problem I’m having is and at 9:15am this morning I get a message back basically saying it looks like a faulty unit and that there’s a new one on the way with a return label so I can send the faulty unit back.

Im extremely happy with the customer service and extremely fast response I got from the guys at Western Filters and should have the new unit tomorrow.

The first pic is how it should be and the second is how it is after the car has started and is idling.
EB053228-D4D0-4B5B-9F02-B39B0D1D06E9.jpeg

78FB3062-8130-4188-A369-7D2A9DF21C04.jpeg