Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ok Ok, I expect a few flamers ;)

Aussie Willy

Coal Miner
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Redline 2012
I know Im on the slighter side of vain, but im disapointed in the fact that my Redline has upgraded front brake caliper and the rear is just stock (and in colour)
Yall gonna say you shoulda bought a maloo and what not, but what I have spent on my Redline what put a malooo out to $100k

I searched a bit on this forum and my eyes are burning.
Has any one found a solution to replace just the rear rotor and caliper?

Wongy295

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 (LPG)
VE COMMODORE BREMBO BRAKE UPGRADE

Also i sell just the rear's for the Guy's with redline edition Commodores they are $1495.00 + shipping, with rotor's Caliper's pad's, Bolts and pad pins, or just Caliper's with pads, pins and bolts $1095.00 + shipping.

wayneforrest

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Upgrade the lot that is what i am doing, then sell the brembos, with the braided lines and spare pads 3 x sets actually

smidey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS WM 6L
i'm sure the brake setup will be plenty for what you want to use them for so why not just paint them, will be a lot easier and cheaper especially if you have to paint the replacement brembos or something.
i just tend to turn the lights off with the ugly ones but may not be an option in this case :beer chug:

Zerone_V

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus IS350 (SL)
I bought AP Racing HSV Rear Callipers for mine for $700
New DBA4000 rotors and QFM Pads added an extra $550

And then painted both the redline Brembos, and the AP Racing Calipers to match...
image.php
image.php

Sorry dont have pictures of the HSV Callipers painted... Yet...

Aussie Willy

Coal Miner
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Redline 2012
i'm sure the brake setup will be plenty for what you want to use them for so why not just paint them, will be a lot easier and cheaper especially if you have to paint the replacement brembos or something.
i just tend to turn the lights off with the ugly ones but may not be an option in this case :beer chug:

Thats all good and well, but its about how you feel in the morning and was you spotted leaving the night club with the fugly.