Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

old black betty numbers

Fachoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
calais 2
You're the only one flogging a dead horse pal.....Ain't no way you're going to see a chassis number through that hole pal...Quote from you in post number 20 Of course you wont see all the letters and numbers perfectly even if your blind and can read braille.

You have also dodged 2 questions...When do you want to meet oldm8greg to say to him what you posted face to face.

And what makes you say that car is mine....

Then again I don't expect a truthful answer from you because you have proven already what you post is false
Seems you prefer to look at this vid with Crappy old holden with a lot of oil leaks, holy shitt said oldm8 batman, this is the one I have to fix @up the bum, no mention of radiator support panel or chassis number.

You can email him due to lockdown for info at [email protected]

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Seems you prefer to look at this vid with Crappy old holden with a lot of oil leaks, holy shitt said oldm8 batman, this is the one I have to fix @up the bum, no mention of radiator support panel or chassis number.

You can email him due to lockdown for info at [email protected]

And you failed to answer the questions which doesn't surprise me one little bit.

How about you put a picture up of your VK radiator support panel, when you answer my questions to you...That's of course you're not bulldusting about your ride and not flogging your horse ...

I have also been told, that biff in the backend of that car came from someones body when they tried to be a smart alex....Of course it is only a rumour, but you can ask oldm8 when you see him if it is true or not

Last edited:

Fachoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
calais 2
How about you put a picture up of your VK radiator support panel, when you answer my questions to you...That's of course you're not bulldusting about your ride and not flogging your horse ...
Wow with a name like VC commodore You don:t know much about gen 1 commodores or VK chassis numbers especially those with original factory upper radiator support panel.

Ask @Smitty he can help you work it out to be correct so you can stop pushing your personal b/s agenda that has nothing to do with post except to confirm your lack of knowledge.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Wow with a name like VC commodore You don:t know much about gen 1 commodores or VK chassis numbers especially those with original factory upper radiator support panel.

Ask @Smitty he can help you work it out to be correct so you can stop pushing your personal b/s agenda that has nothing to do with post except to confirm your lack of knowledge.

Even though VK had the chassis number on the left hand strut tower, you can still post the picture up of your radiator support panel...Or is it a case you don't own a VK Commodore to post the relevant picture up?

The only one with the b/s agenda is yourself, as you are avoiding the 2 main questions

Fachoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
calais 2
How about you put a picture up of your VK radiator support panel, when you answer my questions to you...
Even though VK had the chassis number on the left hand strut tower, you can still post the picture up of your radiator support panel..
How stupid, first you ask for a pic of VK radiator support panel for chassis number and then you say VK chassis number is on left hand strut tower HaHa nice back to front turnaround b/s.
Did you confirm @Smitty who owns a VK as I told you to do or did you google it.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
How stupid, first you ask for a pic of VK radiator support panel for chassis number and then you say VK chassis number is on left hand strut tower HaHa nice back to front turnaround b/s.
Did you confirm @Smitty who owns a VK as I told you to do or did you google it.

Dodging the questions again....Put up or shut up...Simples

Fachoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
calais 2
Dodging the questions again....Put up or shut up...Simples
Right does not demand anything, Wrong always uses ultimatum to push its deceit.

Yep its simples, even when caught out incorrectly, Trump is a better truth avoider than You
So lets make VC great again :) good luck with that

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Right does not demand anything, Wrong always uses ultimatum to push its deceit.

Yep its simples, even when caught out incorrectly, Trump is a better truth avoider than You
So lets make VC great again :) good luck with that

Avoiding again....You must be a politican with all these excuses