Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Old pictures of my baby...

HoldenGal

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 97 V6 Exec, Holden Opel
How do I get my car impounded when I don't have a licence? Gee your bright are u Rory aren't u? Think about what u said... & no I don't do burn outs in front of cops actually I haven't got #### all driving charges... BET YOUR REALLY CONFUSED NOW hey?

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
I like your wheels, they suit the car.

1368867609542.jpg

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Edited post because most of the people on this site drive bogan cars & are saints... Go figure...

Nice looking VS , always liked them .:beer chug: PS It's always easy to be a smart arse , when you're on a computer and not face to face .

Last edited:

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Hey ########, no need to b a SMARTARSE, some very judgmental people on this website DID ANYONE BOTHER TO ASK WHY I HAD MY CAR IMPOUNDED 3 time? Na but why would ya's?

OK, so why did you have your car impounded 3 times and loose your licence for 18 months ?

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
actually I haven't got #### all driving charges... ?

Funny that...I've got "#### all" driving charges aswell (none infact) but I've never had my car impounded once, let alone thrice. Not forgetting the license suspension. So it would seem your driving charges are a bit more than "#### all"

Or is your car the local bicycle which gets handed around for every Bazza or Shazza to have a crack at pretending they're at Summernats?
Oh, u know the value of my car?
There was some discussion on here lastnight, think we worked it out that scrap metal would get you about $80 a ton. My tip - fill the petrol tank with concrete, might afford an extra goon bag or two that way.

Sent from here, so you can read it there. via iPhone.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Hey ########, no need to b a SMARTARSE, some very judgmental people on this website DID ANYONE BOTHER TO ASK WHY I HAD MY CAR IMPOUNDED 3 time? Na but why would ya's?

no need to for bad language. if you have omitted
along with 3 impound fees ($1000 each time) a 18 month loss of licence, some fines to go with & a nice bright yellow canary to boot, a great big special thanks to the WA Police for all that
to begin with, no one would've had a crack at you. but 3 impounds, licence losses and defects dont just happen by magic.

toughen up princess and think next time before posting about stupid **** like that.

Growler71

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Berlina
Gotta love a useful educational thread bwwahahahahahaa

PROBLEM?

umadbro?
Reaction score
Members Ride
commo
this forum makes me cry sometimes.