Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Omega Bumper Conversion

benno96

Reaction score
Members Ride
Omega VE
Hey there.
I have an 07 omega and i just bought everything to covert it to a SV6/SS Front. (Bumper, Side Skirts, Fog Lights, Grilles, Fog Light Bezels)

I was wondering if its possible to do it all yourself? Because i really don't wanna pay someone to put it all on if i can do it myself.

And ive heard the foglights just have a pre ready plug fitting? Is this true or do i have to send it to a electrical guy?

- Ryan

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
Before you start unbolting or unscrewing everything, slide under the front of the car and look for any wiring with plugs that have been installed and supported in proximity to where the fog lights would be installed. No wiring means you will need and Auto Electrician. As for removing and replacing comp[onents, yes you can do it, take your time and perhaps a few photographs as you proceed to help with re-installation.

SV6.07

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Nitrate & 2011 VE SV6 Poison Ivy
contact JHP Vehicle Enhancements do a search with google easy to find them . have all u need to convert it. click on the VE section and have a look

Todd

Reaction score
The wiring to the switch does not support the fog lamps. The under panel and inner guards will not fit properly but still ok. Otherwise pretty easy swap