Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Omega Fog Lights install help

brandon_hi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V 2007 3.6L
I have an omega series 1 and iv just bought a sv6 front bar for it is it possible to install fog lights to a genuine fog light switch of i replace my head light switch??

callan91

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE omega 3.0L Series 2
Not worth it dude.
Holden quoted me several thousand dollars for a new switch and loom.
Go down to an auto sparkie get them to rig them up to your high beams and put a secondary switch in your glove box
Save you a lot of time and grief.
That switch has to be there because you have to be able to turn the fog lights on and of independently. Probably going to start a **** storm but long story short they are illegal unless you are in EXTREME foggy conditions.
If you have them hooked up to your high beams (which are of around other traffic), it should not be a problem.
Good luck mate

Wheatley098

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VE SSV Ute
I have an omega series 1 and iv just bought a sv6 front bar for it is it possible to install fog lights to a genuine fog light switch of i replace my head light switch??

This is my next upgrade aswell and I myself an getting the HID Fog lights and HID High beams to hook them up to just the High beam switch, Then walah, High beams will blind all! =P

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS
This is my next upgrade aswell and I myself an getting the HID Fog lights and HID High beams to hook them up to just the High beam switch, Then walah, High beams will blind all! =P

dont get foglights though as they do nothing lol, get driving lights as these have a different beam pattern which be more useful.