Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Omega's and BT Phone

__FRANKIE__

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Hey there all, bit of a newbie here.

Recently bought an 07 omega and was just wondering how anyone else went with connecting their mobile to the Blue Tooth hands free. More to the point whether or not It is standard on all models. Tried it on both my mobile (LG KC910) and the Missus' phone (nokia N95). Both can't even pair up with device.

Suggestions??????:bang:

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
do you have the bluetooth module installed behing the glovebox, its not standard on all models but an option on all that dont have it on standard

veinternational

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE International Dual Fuel
I have an 09 and a Samsung late model slide type phone god knows the model but it was a piece of p--s, I simply selected pair up or select device on the phone then I pressed the button on the steering wheel and bobs your uncle. Its clear as well with no one reporting any "I can't hear you problems" so far

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
omegas don't have blue tooff
its after market addon
if its added you do search and pair it should work
nokias work well on them

__FRANKIE__

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
do you have the bluetooth module installed behing the glovebox, its not standard on all models but an option on all that dont have it on standard

Would not have a clue if it does. would it be plain to see if it did or is it behind the dash?

bigfut

Ve Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Omega
Would not have a clue if it does. would it be plain to see if it did or is it behind the dash?
Search is your friend, bluetooth has been covered quite a few times regarding omegas having it, how to find it etc.

If you dont have it I would not recommend buying it, buy a nokia carkit (ck-7w or similar), same features, less costly, but 10 times better call quality. I have just switched because I needed an external antenna setup, and now I dont get people saying they cant hear me.

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
They work alright in both the VEs we have. My dads omega was installed using factory parts by us and the berlina has it standard. Both seem to be good quality to me. Keep an eye out on ebay and you can pick them up at half the cost of what Holden want. Holden wanted about $350-$450 but we found one for $200.