Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Omgwtfbbq vuii v6

Panya

Im..a..BANaNnA!!11!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU II 3.8Ltr
:thumbsup:Gday guys, names nev, from townsville, been checking out the site for abit now, liking it! thought id post up my ute. Nothing special, got it for a good price this time last year after selling my AMG VR4 galant, pretty happy with the ute:dance:, basically standard 6 at the moment, with simple 2.5inch cat back exhuast with a stainless droopy tip. lowered on dobisport suspension on 17's, looking at getting some 19's in the near future, have to replace the radiator atm though, if the bloody thing ever rocks up!!!:bang:

I put some pretty white vinyl in the door cards and middle flappy bit, lol. replacing the speakers and putting a sub in it soon also.

Well, some pics are in order!:yeah:

n852000463_6295641_7831719.jpg

n852000463_5443438_3925.jpg

n852000463_5443436_3456.jpg

pik of my old VR4 for anyone interested.:thumbsup:

007.jpg

Am looking at doing some tinkering with it to extract a wee bit of power, must be able to do something with 3.8ltrs...surely! im a turbo man at heart, afterr owning the VR4 getting used to the ecotech's astonishing amount of grunt was a hard turn around, but for a nice reliable ute it serves its purpose well, just have to make the grand decision on weather i make it a new money sink or just make it look good. lol.

Anyway, im nev, ill c yaz round like a rissole!

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Nice clean ute mate.

As far as power upgrades go for the ecotech, not a lot you can do without spending big. Extractors will improve acceleration and economy, diff gears if you want more go off the line. If it is more power you are after, a cam, stroking or forced induction are the only options really. Each giving more power respectively.

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
sweet ute mate, the galant was clean as too. as Abba meantioned, it takes a little go get the eco's going

droopy tip
you might wanna get that looked at :p