Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

One HD, Ten HD

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
LOL we've only started getting digital free TV here, god damn backwards country.

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
(waits for troyziee to comment)

i was waching the new one HD on the lcd in the lounge room. and a friend of ours was getting rid of his HD box, so i took his offer and its now on my older model tv.

I enjoy one HD, when something decent is on it.
Its great having a sports channel, all i need now is a music channel. And there is no way im getting pay tv.

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
I dont know something is just not right about watching grown men chase a ball and fondle each other:whistling

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Nascar is a big plus for One HD. It's just the programming time table that is pooh - it changes every 2 days and the paper prints a completely different version. So it's pot luck on what you get to see.

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
(waits for troyziee to comment)

:p
i reakon its good, except for like 88greenvn said, the guide is all off, sat down today to watch some motorsport, but instead they had a stupid marathon on....... :bang:

and agree 100% with hsvpunk, all thats needed is a GOOD music channel, rage 24/7 FTW
ABC II has a fair few concerts and music things on, but its usually at really **** hours

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
:p
i reakon its good, except for like 88greenvn said, the guide is all off, sat down today to watch some motorsport, but instead they had a stupid marathon on....... :bang:

and agree 100% with hsvpunk, all thats needed is a GOOD music channel, rage 24/7 FTW
ABC II has a fair few concerts and music things on, but its usually at really **** hours

yeah monday night abc 2

xlr8_87

No longer a commy driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 Prado 4x4
we can still get 10 digital, 10HD and OneHD
every time I've switched on though 10HD and OneHD have had the same programs/events on

commsirac

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Members Ride
vx
dont think the channel ten advert of this feature is helpful at all, I know what they are on about, but many Ive spoken to are totally confused.