Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

One tonner alingment specs.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
90% of passenger cars have specs around .5 deg of camber a side. If you were running over 1 deg you would have to over compensate with toe in or drive hard. My VR had full coilovers adjustable sway bars ect ect and I was at 1.4 deg a side 0mm toe and I had to be hooking into every sweeper to get it to stop wearing the inners.
say you were running 1.2 on a standard car you would be at like 2.5-3mm toe in ideally you want 0. I give RWDs 1mm for compensation of rolling resistancr acting on the bushes causing toe out.

I'm a cert 4 in brakes and suspension and cert 3 mechanic. Soon I'll get my cert 4 in combined auto electrics and mechanics.

And that means what? A certificate in auto electrics has what to do with suspensions? Cert 4 in suspensions doesn't mean anything.... I can tell you, after over 20 years of aligning cars, I am still learning, so the fact you have a piece of paper doesn't mean a great deal

It shows from what you have posted with the specs, you haven't done too much with alignments.....The specs on all cars have variances which can be as much as 1.5 degrees and more.....

The way you have set your alignment is done according to how you drive the car.....That is what I asked the OP, to get a base to work from.....But of course you didn't see that