Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Online Shop Shipping

How Would You Like To Receive Your Item ???

• Despatch Point/Pickup (Save In Postage & Feight)

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Send Direct to Purchaser (Could Cost You More)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please state other in post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
i think munted is onto somethere there, i personaly would not like to transfer money to someone else's bank account, im all for money order's or bank cheques, (personal check's isnt a option, and i dont trust even my own mum with my credit card details)

good call munted,

MuNtEd

Reaction score
In A Box Somewhere Up The End Of Your Street
Members Ride
94 VR EXEC
the only payment options should be

1) Direct Deposit
2) Money Order
3) Bank Cheque
4) Bpay (Could Be An Option) not sure on how it could work will have to have a look into it...

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
my folks looded into b-pay for dad's buisness, it's not realy a option, it will cost the person money to set it up, australia post takes a small percent of the bill and keep it, not a good idea

MuNtEd

Reaction score
In A Box Somewhere Up The End Of Your Street
Members Ride
94 VR EXEC
ok bpay bad

yeah i notice the other day i was paying my coles myer card of at the post office and coles myer charge you 1.50 for paying it at the post office.

most likey wat the aus post gets in the end

R

Robbie

If I use B-Pay online it costs me 25c.

I think direct bank deposit is fine but we really need to know the seller is fair dinkum.

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
No one is going to buy anything from a on line shop unless he is legit and OKed by this site so I think the direct deposit should work fine
Just can't let anyone (like the bloke on ebay flogging the resistors that go across the mat sensor connector) get in must have a good screening to weed out the con-men.

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
i think that sending direct to buyer is the easiest option, how would we set up a despatch point, because its not like we have shops round the place just to pick up stuff for, if we buy stuff just have to add to the cost the postage just like ebay.

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Thanks for all the feedback guys, as for those questioning trustworthiness etc I will point out Tony's e-bay feedback located here

I can understand some people a little unsure which is completely understandable, until we get this moving along a little more we won't know for sure but I am pretty sure we won't have any troubles at all.

EDIT: I should make it a little clearer with regard to the B-Pay and POSTbillpay. Both are completely different. B-Pay you pay either using internet banking or at the bank branch where POSTbillpay you either pay over the net or at any post office branch.