Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Online Shop

Would you buy from an Online Shop?

• Yes

Votes: 72 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 7.7%

• Total voters

MaNiac_VP

Mr Moderator !
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VPII Calais
I'm all for it, the more input you get the better opinion you can form and the best decision is made when the purcahse is made.

gsmrobinson

Reaction score
I believe that all things in life deserve a go.......

I also believe that the www.justcommodores.com sight has now started to get a very good name for itself...just look at all the new members that have signed in. What I'm trying to say is that providing the partnership does not cause any adverse reaction towards the site it can only be good.

It would also be advisable that the sight does not become one-eyed with whom it sends its members but at the same time does not become another www.ebay.com in the process.

Most of the members (especially the new ones) come to the sight for infomation and advice. If this infomation includes where and how to get parts etc, especially if they are cheaper, that is great, provided it does not distract from your original ideas and it still helps those out there that need the help. The momment this stops will be the time when the site fails...and no-one wishes for that to happen.

just PLEASE make sure that the site remains an informative one where anybody can get the help and advice that they have come to need and love.

Kind regards and hope it works well Guy.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
well, good to see, i have known about this shop for a while now, personaly, the hardest part is gonna be getting people to use it. it goes with the teritory, if you have good stuff, people will buy from you, no mater on the cost or anything, i know, i have bought some stuff from car places with a good reputation, and been rather happy. i for one, am all for the shop, but like locksmith said, i woutn just buy for the sake of suporting a site, if it has good parts, i will buy, but if the parts' are of a better quality, and are a little bit more expensive, i will still buy, im more for quality rather than cost, cost isnt a factor for me.

this will be a wonderfull thing, one of a few sites aroudn with it's own shop. we can now only make it work

cheers
garth

G

grover

sounds good to me.i dont buy stuff unless i need it anyway,so i will certainly check it out,when the need arises.looking at some of tonys posts,his prices seem quite reasonable,and the gear lots to be good quality.

hope it goes well for all.

grover. p.s hopefully bass strait wont affect freight too much.................

G

Grantis1976

YES YES YES YES YES !!!!!!
Being up on the Sunny Coast, getting ahold of some good bits, like the bodykit choices, can be difficult. If guys like Tony can set-up an online store, "The JC Shop", I'm for it! My only issue would be a method of payment other than credit card, as I dont have one, and wouldnt put it on computer if I did have one.
As one of the other guys mentioned, Tony's prices compare quite well.

Oh well, enough bullshit. Just a YES please!

J

Jaime S.

Hey Darren, I'm interested in 1:64 Scale Biante Model Cars... particularly Holdens. <hint hint> .

Cheers,
Jaime S.

J

Jaime S.

Hey Grantis, my Mum used to send money orders to E-Bay.

That would be your answer.

Cheers,
Jaime S.

R

Robbie

Direct Bank deposit vio online banking is the easiest way. I use it all the time

MaNiac_VP

Mr Moderator !
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VPII Calais
Yeh I agree, direct deposit is the best as its fast, accurate and its all in both bank records so very easy to chase up a problem.