Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Opel Vauxhall

Secki

Reaction score
Website
www.australianlawenforcement.com.au
Members Ride
VH Wagon SLX 253
Just saw a rare sight parked on the side of the road. From behind thought it was a VC wagon, but when i got infront it had twin headlights and funny grill. Upon closer inspection its a Opel and it was for sale. Not sure of the condition but what a rare site.

Gse

Reaction score
Members Ride
Opel Monza
Can you make a pic of it,or give me the name of the model i am curios now what drives down under that shut be here in the northen hemisphere.

The cars here in Europe that share the same platform as the Australian Commodores never had twin headlights standard.
(normal and highbeam in one lamp unit was a option but it stil looks like one headlight)

If it was an Opel it could be a Rekord wagon with as option lamps in the grill.

Gse

Reaction score
Members Ride
Opel Monza
If it really an Opel wagon and it looks like a Commodore VB/VL body style,it can only be a Opel Rekord wagon or a Opel Commodore C wagon.

Rekord has 4 wheel bolts and Commodore has 5 wheel bolts,Rekord is always a straight 4 and Commodore always a straight six,non of them has had ever twin headlights never.