Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

opera house edition

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
basically what is it and what options did it have? the calais i'm getting is an Opera House Edition and has little pics and badges of the opera house on it and also has a build number. How many were built also? Anyone know? :unsure:

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
not many I would guess because I've never even heard of it. prolly just like an america's cup or a nitron or formula.

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
so far all i could find out is that they were a sydney dealer special to promote V8s as holden were losing money on the RB30 due to the currency value of the Yen changing. And V8s being cheaper for holden they tried to recoup their money by selling more V8s over the RB30.

BigDaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais
i thought i saw sumwhere that there was 200 or 2000 sold i forget, i'll have a look i have seen it somwhere for sure

ok found where i saw that and i didnt read 200 or 2000 at all. doesnt say how many ?? might not have been a set number. it said it was a 'sydney dealer special so they might have just sold as many as were ordered, didnt stock them, who knows :p

Henerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL SL 5spd
take some photos and show us that Opera House edition.

or give us the link...