Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Opinion Altezza clear tail lights + crystal clear indicators for a VR Wagon.

Raremetal

Best of both worlds.
Reaction score
Website
raremetal.deviantart.com
Members Ride
Series 2 94 VR Wagon
Hey guys,

Just after some opinions on Altezza Clear Tail lights, I have found a set on eBay to fit my VR, I've seen them around and I recon they look good. My VR's colour is blue/silver the standard 94 colour. Was wondering if I could get your opinion on looks/suggestions? or should I go chrome?

Also, Crystal Clear Indicators personally I recon they look good also, since I have VESS rims and they are silver. And my interior of my car is mostly dark colours I through it would look good with the outside blue/silver (tail lights + indicators) and keep it all matching.

Opinions please!

Cheers.
Rare.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
well im not a fan of the altezzas , but dont get those ones with the roundish looking lights they look poo, if you really must get a set of altezzas get the ones that look like the factory ones but they are like a smokey clear

if i was you i would get a set of Calais ones with the clear indicator

despo

V Fast S furious
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Sv6
well im not a fan of the altezzas , but dont get those ones with the roundish looking lights they look poo, if you really must get a set of altezzas get the ones that look like the factory ones but they are like a smokey clear

argeed with trayner comment.. the altezzas look out of place in a vr/vs and look cheap to.. go for a calais set or a set of the rear clear altezzas as they dont look out of place
VR VS Holden Commodore Sedan Altezza clear Tail Lights - eBay Tail Lights, Lights, Indicators, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 03-Aug-10 17:03:02 AEST)

Raremetal

Best of both worlds.
Reaction score
Website
raremetal.deviantart.com
Members Ride
Series 2 94 VR Wagon

Hey Trayner,

So, these are the clear tail lights.
IVN8000NZ-LR-01.jpg

And these are the clear indicators.
GVT21052-01.jpg

What do you think? I recon they will match.

Also, are these the ones you DONT like?
VA90L66_holden_commodore_vn_vs_tail_lights.jpg

Cheers.
Rare.

Raremetal

Best of both worlds.
Reaction score
Website
raremetal.deviantart.com
Members Ride
Series 2 94 VR Wagon
argeed with trayner comment.. the altezzas look out of place in a vr/vs and look cheap to.. go for a calais set or a set of the rear clear altezzas as they dont look out of place
VR VS Holden Commodore Sedan Altezza clear Tail Lights - eBay Tail Lights, Lights, Indicators, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 03-Aug-10 17:03:02 AEST)

Hey despo,

I have a wagon not a sedan :p so you recon the clear ones would look better than the silverish looking ones? I just posted a reply with pics attached, let me know what you think.

Cheers.
Rare.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Hey Trayner,

So, these are the clear tail lights.
IVN8000NZ-LR-01.jpg

And these are the clear indicators.
GVT21052-01.jpg

What do you think? I recon they will match.

Also, are these the ones you DONT like?
VA90L66_holden_commodore_vn_vs_tail_lights.jpg

Cheers.
Rare.

yeh dude get those clear ones . thought you had a sedan thats why i said calais lights lol

Raremetal

Best of both worlds.
Reaction score
Website
raremetal.deviantart.com
Members Ride
Series 2 94 VR Wagon
yeh dude get those clear ones . thought you had a sedan thats why i said calais lights lol

Lol its in the title. Anyways, cheers on the advice. :D

Rare.

despo

V Fast S furious
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Sv6
Hey despo,

I have a wagon not a sedan :p so you recon the clear ones would look better than the silverish looking ones? I just posted a reply with pics attached, let me know what you think.

Cheers.
Rare.
aha my bad was only going off wat trayner said .. clear ones will look good mate and the clear indicators

PhatCommy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais, VR Wagon
I have the clear tail lights and indicators on my wagon and I really like them. You might also want to check out the altezza clear headlights which look pretty good too.

Raremetal

Best of both worlds.
Reaction score
Website
raremetal.deviantart.com
Members Ride
Series 2 94 VR Wagon
I have the clear tail lights and indicators on my wagon and I really like them. You might also want to check out the altezza clear headlights which look pretty good too.

Hey PhatCommy,

Thanks for the feed back. I think they will look hot. My current headlights are pretty sweet now that I have upgraded to H3 5000k IceBlues, awesomely bright. Cheers for the tip though.