Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

opinion wanted

metalfossil

Reaction score
Just wondering is there any Commodore owners out there that also drive motor bikes?

If yes, do any of you approve of driving down the middle of a two lane highway (I mean two lanes in both directions) weaving in and out of traffic?

This bozo on Melbourne's Western Ring Rd scared me to death tonight when he flew past me driving along in between the two lanes of traffic that was probably travelling at 30-40kph

JBDrifter

Now in a Calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais & VT Exec Wagon
As long as they're moving slow enough to avoid anyone that decides to pull out in front of them then I reckon it's OK. If they're flying down the middle of two slow moving lanes then they're asking for trouble in my opinion.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I don't care what they do as long as they don't come near my car.

A also make it a point so they know that i know they are there, which means its one less car on the road they have to worry about cleaning them up.

Having said that, if they cut lanes at traffic lights and touch my car, and ride off, they better hope i don't catch them cause i'll have no hesitation to drop them.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
i agree that there should be 'hoon laws' for idiots on motorbikes. nothing worse then seeing some wanker take off at the lights on one wheel. its the same as someone in a car drif7ing around a corner

hingo1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
I don't mind what they do as long as they stay out of my way. Lets face it, if a motobike can ride between cars, then let them.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
very dangerous and illegal. they shouldn't do it. it shouldn't be up to drivers to "expect" them to do the wrong thing and have to look out for them in places they shouldn't be.
i see a lot of cyclists doing the wrong thing lately too. first to sook when they get knocked over too...

bradcad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina & mazda 2 DE
You know some bike riders are respectful, and take due care. Interestingly where Australia is banning lane splitting, europe is encouraging it. Maybe its not so dangerous afterall....

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
You know some bike riders are respectful, and take due care. Interestingly where Australia is banning lane splitting, europe is encouraging it. Maybe its not so dangerous afterall....

Have you driven often in europe? France is funny... I watched a film (taken by my mum) of a lady parking her car, she basically rammed the car behind and infront until her car fitted.... so Europe prob isnt the best example of "Exemplary driving"

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
I have seen riders with big bikes almost wide as a small car going between lanes. INSANE. One rider knocked of my aunty's Hyundai excel side mirrors off last year. I know its Hyundai but still....

bradcad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina & mazda 2 DE
I have seen riders with big bikes almost wide as a small car going between lanes. INSANE. One rider knocked of my aunty's Hyundai excel side mirrors off last year. I know its Hyundai but still....

That's more to the point, Ive seen Harleys with ape bars pushing between too and it is rediculous. And to cause damage to someone's car is pretty poor, I imagine he didnt stop?

That's unfortunately what gives bike riders a bad name.