Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Opinions on my dyno graph

DylanDiParma

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Commodore SV6
Got my car back and all is good. I’ve asked for a dyno graph and received one. Is this right? I’m no expert but it seems weird down low how it’s picked up. Also it’s only been run in 3rd gear no 4th because the wheel speed was too fast for the dyno I think. Which was 200kph

Attachments

• 09F15245-E2D3-459D-AF13-F8D0BDB3D42E.png
    09F15245-E2D3-459D-AF13-F8D0BDB3D42E.png
    315.9 KB · Views: 199

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Need a bigger picture. And what car was dyno'd (the SV6 in your profile?), and if anything was done to it, did you get it tuned or was it just a dyno run? Can't really tell you much otherwise. Which gearbox does your car have also?

So are you worried about the top line? It's Newton meters (torque), which you want to shoot up as fast as possible from idle. I kind of have issues with tuners who use road speed instead of RPM though, doesn't really tell you much about the torque curve and might also be why the graph looks a bit strange to you.

Last edited:

Tailgunner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2 SSV Redline wagon
weird down low how it’s picked up
Ooooo

Tailgunner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2 SSV Redline wagon
Boost Obsession Garage....
Oh noes!

DylanDiParma

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Commodore SV6
Need a bigger picture. And what car was dyno'd (the SV6 in your profile?), and if anything was done to it, did you get it tuned or was it just a dyno run? Can't really tell you much otherwise. Which gearbox does your car have also?

So are you worried about the top line? It's Newton meters (torque), which you want to shoot up as fast as possible from idle. I kind of have issues with tuners who use road speed instead of RPM though, doesn't really tell you much about the torque curve and might also be why the graph looks a bit strange to you.
Series 2 ssv l77 t56. Otr full exhaust and tune

DylanDiParma

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Commodore SV6

I understand the graph itself. It’s just confusing me how it shoots up torque wise from 30kmph to 40kmph

Tailgunner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2 SSV Redline wagon
Series 2 ssv l77 t56. Otr full exhaust and tune

Same as my machine,D.
That's a fkn terrible dyno print.
Are you making 600+ rwkw?
Fkn, sik, xunt!

Tailgunner

Reaction score
Members Ride