Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Opinions...

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
Yes well that's what I had in mind...I would do a few things (power windows and stuff) before I took it over...But All the poeople I know in US don't even KNOW what a commodore is...and I've always wanted to own an import ;)

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
It's a VP...just pull off all the **** you've pit on it and whack it up on Egay for $1500

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Yes well that's what I had in mind...I would do a few things (power windows and stuff) before I took it over...But All the poeople I know in US don't even KNOW what a commodore is...and I've always wanted to own an import ;)

Haha, yeah...I talk to a few people over in the US as well...the only reason they know what a Commodore is is because of me :p

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover

Technically, you're Australian, the VP is Australian, even though you are going to be in the US, to you it isn't an import.....

Abrowne70

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive S2, VL 5sp Berlina Wagon
but to everyone where he's gonna be living it will be an import, lol, he wins on a technicality

DANNY8

Yo Coooornflake!
Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbrosracing.com
Members Ride
VK WAGZ 5.0L, GQ Patrol TD42
I'd say sell it b4 u go. If u take it over, imagine having to buy simple parts for it, most things are gonna have to be sent over from here.

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
I'd say sell it b4 u go. If u take it over, imagine having to buy simple parts for it, most things are gonna have to be sent over from here.

Yes I'd have to get my sister to send parts...

My main idea at the moment is to take everything off, move, and then decide if i wanna sell it once i get there...If I get a good job quickly then I may think about sending it... :/

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
sell it. move over, buy a chev, and put holden badges on it lol

davway

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK LS1 Statesman
do your homework before you think you can just send the car to America and expect it to be able to be out on the road.
if your moving to Cali - forget it - it will never pass the stringent emissions to start with.

like i said, do your homework and find the regulations for the state your moving to.

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
or just give it to me and ill look after it :)