Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ordered my ZB on Friday night....

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6

Hackney

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 GT Mustang,2019 Honda CR-V VTI LX AWD.
Sorry I forgot they had VE, captiva and Cruze, all great cars and I have nothing to do with Holden I just bought one of their cars
Cruze is far from a “great” car.(Fact)Captiva the same,they got it so wrong on these two.@ the end of the day it all comes down to money.The Korean Daewoos where a lot cheaper to bring in than their Vauxhall & Opel cousins.

tuckerbag

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2ss dual cab rodeo fjr1300
Cruze is far from a “great” car.(Fact)Captiva the same,they got it so wrong on these two.@ the end of the day it all comes down to money.The Korean Daewoos where a lot cheaper to bring in than their Vauxhall & Opel cousins.
And these super dooper zb things are built by the french

Villa_23

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB RS 2.0 turbo

It’s hard to type sarcasm

Hackney

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 GT Mustang,2019 Honda CR-V VTI LX AWD.
And these super dooper zb things are built by the french
Your a bit off the mark on that one.Opel maybe owned by PSA,but they are built @ Opel’s Russelheim factory(Hessen) Opel is actually a “subsidiary” of PSA.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Just had week in qld only time I saw a zb was airport rental carpark. Apart from cop cars in Adelaide hardly see them

I see at least 1 per day in Adelaide, that isn't a cop car.....I will admit, they can be hard to spot, due to other brands looking so similar in shape, but they are around

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I've said it a number of times but it still rings true. This forum is full of Holden fans who know f*** all about cars. They're the ones who "know" that non Australian Holdens are all crap, failures, shitboxes or some other ignorant descriptive. There have been duds over the years but just because you would never own one of the current range doesn't automatically mean it's no good.

Pablito

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline, VE SS
I think the ZB is getting hammered because Holden made the silly decision to call it a Commodore. If it was called an Insignia then the haters would just be angry about the end of the commodore instead of having the ZB to direct all the hate at.
If it was called an Insignia it would be judged on it's own merits (Which has been mostly positive reviews) instead of being compared to 40 years of Aussie built Commodores.