Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ordered my ZB on Friday night....

tuckerbag

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2ss dual cab rodeo fjr1300
I think the ZB is getting hammered because Holden made the silly decision to call it a Commodore. If it was called an Insignia then the haters would just be angry about the end of the commodore instead of having the ZB to direct all the hate at.
If it was called an Insignia it would be judged on it's own merits (Which has been mostly positive reviews) instead of being compared to 40 years of Aussie built Commodores.
How many insignias did they sell last time? People hate em cause they are just more of the cruze/craptiva/ daywoo junk. Not to mention holdens stuff you customer service

Hackney

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 GT Mustang,2019 Honda CR-V VTI LX AWD.
How many insignias did they sell last time? People hate em cause they are just more of the cruze/craptiva/ daywoo junk. Not to mention holdens stuff you customer service
What a load of “BS”.And of course you have evidence to the contrary that the Insignia is junk?Another “armchair” expert.Make sure you have all your evidence to quote.

tuckerbag

Reaction score
Members Ride
What a load of “BS”.And of course you have evidence to the contrary that the Insignia is junk?Another “armchair” expert.Make sure you have all your evidence to quote.
Holden salesmen getting touchy

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Comparing German manufacture, even Opel quality, to the lower grade Daewoos' quality, is typical of the pig ignorance that this forum has become infested with over recent years. There used to be a majority of intelligent contributions and a small percentage of stupidity just to keep us entertained. Unfortunately, since the death of local manufacture, ignorance predominates.

Hackney

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 GT Mustang,2019 Honda CR-V VTI LX AWD.
Holden salesmen getting touchy
Dear oh dear,think you are getting touchy.Hav’nt set foot in a Holden dealership since 1974.Think you need to get your facts correct.You have said nothing but absolute rubbish,in all your posts.Think you should go back to your bommydore with it’s bow tie badge on the grille.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

Funny thing.....What ever brand you own, they seem to all complain about their particular brand customer service being junk....Very very rarely does someone post up good customer service from their dealership, when they get it.....So your post is rubbish once again.....

I'd suggest you put into your tuckerbag, carrots....Might help your sight

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Yep 1000s of clueless wankers that bag out products without giving them a chance

Sales numbers say all that we need to know.

Seen a few around my way, mostly cop cars.

If I was to want a car based purely on technology and gadgets there are plenty out there that do it as well if not better than Holden but I've never bought Commodores for the bells and whistles...

The biggest fail of the new Commodore is not the car, it's the fact that Holden are trying to trade on the good name of the Commodore. I'm 100% sure it would have sold better had they retired the Commodore brand and used a different name.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
It’s a shame really, Holden probably has its best line up of cars in a long time (commodore,Acadia,Astra and Colorado) but people hell bent on trashing the name purely on the fact they don’t make a shitty car in Australia anymore.
Yup.Should have “buried” the VF years ago.So old school.Trouble is you cannot convince the “ bogans” that,has to have a thumping V8 & RWD.Cheers:):)(watch them come out of the “woodwork” now & defend it.)

Maybe you haven't taken much notice but the majority of the membership of this forum and clearly going the sales numbers most Aussies would agree with us about the new Opeldore.

And please don't bother reporting members and try to have them banned because you don't like their opinion!

tuckerbag

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sales numbers say all that we need to know.

Seen a few around my way, mostly cop cars.

If I was to want a car based purely on technology and gadgets there are plenty out there that do it as well if not better than Holden but I've never bought Commodores for the bells and whistles...

The biggest fail of the new Commodore is not the car, it's the fact that Holden are trying to trade on the good name of the Commodore. I'm 100% sure it would have sold better had they retired the Commodore brand and used a different name.
Going on the garbage holden is foisting upon us of late i’ll be keeping my E3 Clubby minus the bow tie badges till it rots.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Going on the garbage holden is foisting upon us of late i’ll be keeping my E3 Clubby minus the bow tie badges till it rots.

And hopefully you rot with it, because you haven't said a nice word about the brand that I have seen...

Oh and I'm not one eyed either....I have 2 other brands of cars, besides a Holden.....And I'd love you to find a post where I have rubbished any brand of car