Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ordered my ZB on Friday night....

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
How come ya had to order one? There are thousands of the shitboxes laying around unsold
Trying to make them look exclusive and in demand? Dealers have always played this game of "I'll maybe let you have one if you quickly sign up now".

tuckerbag

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2ss dual cab rodeo fjr1300
Trying to make them look exclusive and in demand? Dealers have always played this game of "I'll maybe let you have one if you quickly sign up now".
I hate dealers. Especially holden dealers. Thieves

Hackney

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 GT Mustang,2019 Honda CR-V VTI LX AWD.
The below is from a post to an ex-Holden employees group on facebook last Saturday:
"Putting on my flame proof suit..... I have a confession to make..... I drove a ZB today, and I liked it...

We (HVO) built a terrific car, and for the last 6 or 7 months of manufacturing, were the #1 plant in GM for Right First Time, however, the ZB is a big leap above the VF from a refinement and technology (AEB, lane keep assist, DAB, AWD, Android Auto/Apple Carplay, etc) point of view (as it should be given it's a new model).

Now I agree with many, that the Commodore name should have been retired with VF, and let the ZB be an Insignia (or whatever), however, I'm still seriously considering a ZB - just a matter of whether it's a Calais V or a VXR!

Ready to be flamed now!"

I ended up ordering a ZB Calais V on Friday night, to replace my VF Calais V V6. For me the extra technology makes the upgrade worthwhile. I should be collecting the car on Wednesday all going well!
Enjoy! Don’t listen to the negative comments! I would certainly look @ one if I was in the market for this size of vehicle.(I don’t or never have owned one) Cheers:):)

Gollywog69

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zb vxr
Bought a vxr last week and love it , traded my vf ssv1 after the power steering failed nearly causing me to have a head on . Sure the powers not there on tap but it's a better car in all other respects , seats are much more comfortable, transmission and handling are top notch , and the technology is incredible , if anyone is half tempted to take one for a drive do it and ignore the bs opinions from the idiots that haven't driven one and wouldn't have a clue. If Holden is to survive in Aussie we need to appreciate there products for what are now and not what they used to be . Get out there and give them a try you will be pleasantly surprised.

Hackney

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 GT Mustang,2019 Honda CR-V VTI LX AWD.
Bought a vxr last week and love it , traded my vf ssv1 after the power steering failed nearly causing me to have a head on . Sure the powers not there on tap but it's a better car in all other respects , seats are much more comfortable, transmission and handling are top notch , and the technology is incredible , if anyone is half tempted to take one for a drive do it and ignore the bs opinions from the idiots that haven't driven one and wouldn't have a clue. If Holden is to survive in Aussie we need to appreciate there products for what are now and not what they used to be . Get out there and give them a try you will be pleasantly surprised.
Enjoy.Starting to see a few on the roads now.Cheers:):)