Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ordered my ZB on Friday night....

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Rentals or driven by holden salesmen

You obviously drive around with blinkers on.....Fair call, they aren't as popular as the older model ones and they aren't RWD, but I'm starting to see them on a regular basis by the grocery getters

tuckerbag

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2ss dual cab rodeo fjr1300
You obviously drive around with blinkers on.....Fair call, they aren't as popular as the older model ones and they aren't RWD, but I'm starting to see them on a regular basis by the grocery getters
Yep rentals loan cars or holden salesmen

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
"By looking at photos"

And sales numbers.
Sales numbers don't make it a **** box. How many VFs do you really think would be selling today if they were still in production? Their numbers were declining rapidly in the last years of production but they were never classed as failures. Australians just don't want medium/large sedans any more, no matter how good they are.

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
Just had week in qld only time I saw a zb was airport rental carpark. Apart from cop cars in Adelaide hardly see them

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
It’s a shame really, Holden probably has its best line up of cars in a long time (commodore,Acadia,Astra and Colorado) but people hell bent on trashing the name purely on the fact they don’t make a shitty car in Australia anymore.
Best line up in a long time. That"s the funniest joke I've heard in a long time.

LMF 17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR
I drive a VF 2 SSVR and been looking around for a second vehicle so I can keep it for the weekend only and no I’m not a bogan as I have owned a variety of vehicles and the last Australian V8 appealed to me. Through work I get to drive a lot of vehicles including the new Commodore, now for the controversial bit. I would not by a ZB, but not because I don’t like it’s shape or I’m a hater because it’s not local, it’s because Holden does not provide the model I want. I love the performance of the Turbo 4 as that is more than adequate for my needs and would happily buy one. Only problem is I would like it in Calais V spec, unfortunately I have to go V6 to do that, but I prefer the 4 to drive better than the V6. At the end of the day I’m not bagging Holden out as I like the ZB, but they don’t provide what I want, so I’ll be looking elsewhere.

Villa_23

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB RS 2.0 turbo
Best line up in a long time. That"s the funniest joke I've heard in a long time.

Sorry I forgot they had VE, captiva and Cruze, all great cars and I have nothing to do with Holden I just bought one of their cars

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
To ZB owners,

You like you cars. Great !

Other don't like them. Still OK.

Are you all from the left side of politics where everyone can have an opinion as long as it is the same as yours ?