Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Original Stereo illumination

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
before I go destroying something, anyone have tips / photos / guide on replacing the globes in factory deck? screen still works, but no longer illuminates, so suspect its just a globe issue. As its in the Senator I wanted to know what I am walking into before I pull it to pieces.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
The lamps inside the the Eurovox units are solder in jobbies and not a just twist and replace type. Some people are getting them replaced with LEDs as they make the illumination far brighter all around the facial area where as the originals were quite dull around the controls area.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
The lamps inside the the Eurovox units are solder in jobbies and not a just twist and replace type. Some people are getting them replaced with LEDs as they make the illumination far brighter all around the facial area where as the originals were quite dull around the controls area.
Thanks. Might gut another I have first for practice

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Go Technologies repair eurovox (they are an authorised dealer, I got my pin code from them).

They are pretty reasonably priced for code retrievals etc, might be worth seeing how much it would be for them to refresh all the LEDS then at least you get warranty etc.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Go Technologies repair eurovox (they are an authorised dealer, I got my pin code from them).

They are pretty reasonably priced for code retrievals etc, might be worth seeing how much it would be for them to refresh all the LEDS then at least you get warranty etc.
good plan, thanks