Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Our Family VL, time to go!

bjsa06

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Exec, VT Belina Wagon, VY Commodore
We have had our VL since new '86. It has been in the same family and passed from Grandparents to parents, to us (and we're 40!).

We have 3 commodores and it's time for the VL to go.

I guess it's unique in that its still only done 160K. Showroom interior, perfect seats, stock radio, hub caps (OK OK my grannie has had it most of the time)

.......full, yes full service history since new! Body is straight, metallic paint is faded as original (never resprayed)

This is not an add for sale, however, I am preparing it for sale.

Any suggestions on the best place to sell a low Km original car like this? Also, what do you think its worth (given what you know).

jatsvl

NEEDS MORE POWER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl exec wagon
SL, EXECUTIVE, BERLINA, CALAIS? Wagon or sedan? automatic? colour? any options e.g.a/c, pwr steer, electrics. does the odometer work all the time or intermittently like most?
for a granny spec sl/exec sedan auto '86 (referred to as an S1, engine has no oil line connections on the block) I would say around $2,500. in saying that, that is what I would pay however there are are others who would pay more and some who wouldn't buy it at all ('cos S1).
more details would help for a more accurate price and maybe some photos.