Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

our hsv burnout car

wickeredv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv vp v8
the manfold doubles the torch of the motor and ups the hourse power dyno read with and without shows the differents.the higher u take a tunnel ram the more lowdown torch it gives the motor the last read out on this motor was 3000nm of torch in second gear 2274 in drive,and the motor thats in their now is a fullly worked 355 i couldnt fit any thing biger in the block.liquard forged pistons highest compression i could get,lighted steel crank, steel racing conrods,arp racing botls top to bottom and much much more.

wickeredv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv vp v8
close to 50 grand and they still wont let us drive it on the road lol.its a original hsv 1 of 65 from the 65th anniversary it was the very first one off the line we had hsv in australia to check out the numbers and they valued the car at more then what we have spent on it if we put it back to standed but then why do that when we can turn it into a burnout car .

wickeredv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv vp v8
yer we got to other dyno places to check for us too cause we didnt belive it either .

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
the manfold doubles the torch of the motor and ups the hourse power dyno read with and without shows the differents.the higher u take a tunnel ram the more lowdown torch it gives the motor the last read out on this motor was 3000nm of torch in second gear 2274 in drive,and the motor thats in their now is a fullly worked 355 i couldnt fit any thing biger in the block.liquard forged pistons highest compression i could get,lighted steel crank, steel racing conrods,arp racing botls top to bottom and much much more.
Right...........first that is tractive effort not torque. Second you say its the biggest you could 'fit in the block' yet there is tons of 383 holdens and even over 390 if you use a 40 thou piston. What comp is it running?

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
close to 50 grand and they still wont let us drive it on the road lol.its a original hsv 1 of 65 from the 65th anniversary it was the very first one off the line we had hsv in australia to check out the numbers and they valued the car at more then what we have spent on it if we put it back to standed but then why do that when we can turn it into a burnout car .

Hahaha wonder why. Is there any HSV left in that car??? Who is "they" and 65th anniversary of what??? You sure it wasn't a 5th anniversary??

Reaper

Last edited:

BURNOUT BAZZA

BEAST260
Reaction score
Members Ride
06 XR8 Ute
well all i can say about this car is.... ummm its different.... as u said in a post u cant believe they wont let u drive it on the road, all i can is i am glad its not allowed on the rd. and as for the car having 3000nm of TORQUE.... u would need a Mac truck engine to produce that kind of power.

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
as for the car having 3000nm of TORQUE.... u would need a Mac truck engine to produce that kind of power.

Either that or half a top fuel dragster engine :p That'd be the most powerful 4cyl ever lol. 4000 horsepower and 3000Nm of torque hehe