Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Our MY15 SV6 Storm Sportwagon

waynebatt

Only milk should be 2L
Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF SV6 Storm Sportwagon
haha it was made easier b the fact that I'm paying for them. I just needed her to say she wouldn't kill me for doing it basically haha.... her words were (after a roll of the eyes) "oh whatever, its your money!" haha... good enough for me :beer chug:
You must be a bloody good talker mate haha. Should look sweet on there.

waynebatt

Only milk should be 2L
Reaction score
Members Ride
Good work mate! Are you getting the silver brushed or matte graphite? Will look so good #teamvossen lol.

Silver brushed mate. Thats the look I'm going for with the car, ties in with all the chrome trims and what not.... The matt graphite would darken the car too much.... Cant wait!!

haha yeah #teamvossen :rockon:

waynebatt

Only milk should be 2L
Reaction score
Members Ride
Order officially placed, wheels paid for....... And now we wait.... and wait!! Should be 3-4 weeks then tyres on and sent up to me in sydney. Gonna feel like forever I'm sure haha. I want em now!!!

ywjXl1Ql.jpg

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Order officially placed, wheels paid for....... And now we wait.... and wait!! Should be 3-4 weeks then tyres on and sent up to me in sydney. Gonna feel like forever I'm sure haha. I want em now!!!

ywjXl1Ql.jpg

Let's pray 3-4 weeks, means 3-4 weeks...

waynebatt

Only milk should be 2L
Reaction score
Members Ride
hahaha well I've been told that there is multiple sets available in miami and mine have been locked in and put aside... Unlike yours which dan told me all about haha. Sounds like that was a real shitfight haha. Pretty good they got it all sorted for you and sprayed them.... Sounds like they bent over backwards to look after you. Dan made a point of welcoming me to the team vossen "family" :beer chug:
Let's pray 3-4 weeks, means 3-4 weeks...

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
Great looking VF mate, I do love the wagon in Prussian Steel. I'd settle for that if I couldn't get my hands on one in Regal Peacock Green.

waynebatt

Only milk should be 2L
Reaction score
Members Ride
we thought about the regal peacock at one point but didn't like how dark it was when the sun wasn't shining on it. Was almost black.... love it in full sunshine but don't like it when not.
Great looking VF mate, I do love the wagon in Prussian Steel. I'd settle for that if I couldn't get my hands on one in Regal Peacock Green.

waynebatt

Only milk should be 2L
Reaction score
Members Ride
The missus chucked her personalised plates on this morning. Had new ones made up to suit this car a bit better.... Looks heaps better now than the stock white with black writing ones from the dealership :)

If it wasn't for the fact that it costs bloody $450/yr to have fully personalised ones in NSW (what a joke!!) we would have got "CALMB4"... As is "calm before the storm" haha. Woulda been tops lol

AfMYSkcl.jpg

ANhGvcal.jpg

Last edited:

waynebatt

Only milk should be 2L
Reaction score
Members Ride
Went to Car Care Products Australia in Five Dock (SYD) today and picked up an autobrite foam lance and autobrite magic-foam concentrate. Heard a lot of good things about this product on here and decided to go and get some for myself.

K78l9wJl.jpg

kr4K4tbl.jpg

It Worked really well (apart from me still fine tuning the mixture so it sticks better) and combined with the Opti-Coat i had applied it leaves the car looking good as new. Ive had the car for nearly 2 months now and have washed it with the Pressure Washer 4 times in those 8 weeks, with todays being the first time using anything other than just straight water. Still haven't touched the exterior of the car once yet with the woolen mit i bought as i simply haven't needed to yet. So pretty happy with everything so far. This is how she cleaned up after the wash....

KekiXJxh.jpg

yM00pYth.jpg

On a side not also, The new wheels have landed in OZ and all going to plan they'll have the tyres fitted and shipped up to me in sydney before the end of the week. Fingers crossed i'll be able to fit them next weekend :yahoo: CAN. NOT. WAIT!!!