Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

OurSS

Lish

Shake That
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Commodore
Hi Guys, we are new to this fab forum and would like to show off our new addition to the family. 2001 VX SS 5.7ltr. Only got it 2 weeks ago and came with 2.5inch exhaust system, we want to tint the windows, 18inch rims, MP3 player and bits. Mike would like to put a bodykit on it but personally I like it the way it is. When looking for a car I wanted a 4wheel drive but am glad that Mike got his own way lol.
Looking forward to getting to know you all!
Del & Mike
:wave:

Attachments

• ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 224
  • ss2.jpg
    ss2.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 231
  • ss3.jpg
    ss3.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 228

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
Lish071 said:
Hi Guys, we are new to this fab forum and would like to show off our new addition to the family. 2001 VX SS 5.7ltr. Only got it 2 weeks ago and came with 2.5inch exhaust system, we want to tint the windows, 18inch rims, MP3 player and bits. Mike would like to put a bodykit on it but personally I like it the way it is. When looking for a car I wanted a 4wheel drive but am glad that Mike got his own way lol.
Looking forward to getting to know you all!
Del & Mike
:wave:

Hi Del and Mike, welcome to the site, always great to have newbies here! Great looking VXSS guys, personally I'd leave it the way it is, but Mike if your after a better body kit I wouldn't go too over board, keep it sutble but unique. If you want to look into performance mods check the LS1 section out, there are a heap of tips and tricks in there. You might want to take the cover off the engine though, the old turtle has a habit of keeping the heat inside the engine.

Andy

Lish

Shake That
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Commodore
Hi Andy, Glad a guy agreed with me lol - makes it easier to convince Mike to leave the bodykit alone hehehe Thanks for tip about the engine cover, makes perfect sense!