Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

out of ideas ?

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
With cranking & no pulse, it could well be the Hall Effect Sensor in the dizzy.

I had the same problem last year with Error Code 46 - No Reference Signal while cranking ...new dizzy in and all was good.

5.0l

Travel In Style
Reaction score
Members Ride
WL Statesman
They put new dizzie in it ,coil, pulse module ignition sensor ECU memcal you name it its been changed.Trying to find decent worshop to take it to. Cheers

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
The only thing on that list that hasnt been change that affects spark is the dfi module.
It could be somthing like a loose or coroded terminal on the ecu or bcm.

vpete

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Statesman 5.0 litre
How did ya go mate, get it sorted or what???? Would love to know what it was...

Cheers...........Pete!

adrenaline junky

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr caprice, vl berlina 5ltr
hrmmm sounds like what prob i was goin thru, i spent bout 2-3grand tryin to work out why i was havin spark probs, it would turn over but no spark!! after screwin around for a while and wasting money i changed the ignition control module or spark control thingo what ever it called, it sits in your engine bay on the passenger side guard, its a silver little box and connects to a yellow plug it maybe that so try that out with a new 1, my rig hasnt died on me yet nor skipped a beat, but if that still fails change the coil and that still fails get another dizzy i reckon...goodluck

5.0l

Travel In Style
Reaction score
Members Ride
WL Statesman
Hey everyone cheers for the support. I took it to another auto elec last wednesday. Those dodgy Pricks at Ultra T#*! said they had replaced my dizzie with a new one well suprise suprise they replaced it with a broken second hand one scumbags no wonder everything else they tried wasn,t working. The auto elec tested all my parts it was only the ignition module . So half hour job was turned into nearly three weeks . I refused to pay Ultra #### any money ,car running sweet as. So be very aware lots of scammers out there boys an girls .

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
Nice one glad you got it goin. Its got me stuffed how they spent so long trying to diagnose a simply problem.