Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Oxygen sensor

wogski

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN BERLINA
Can anyone tell me, where the oxygen sensor is located on the VN's? and if anyone knows how much they cost roughly?

cheers

wogski

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN BERLINA
cool, cheers mate

jolly_97

THE VACATIONER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 VP Vacationer
is it the same case for VP's? i was looking through my service book last night and noticed that mine has never been changed :my:

130,000kms / 14yrs without a replacement oxygen sensor!!!!!!!!!! ebay here we come...

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
How do i know if mine needs changing? i have had my car for 1 n half years now and have not changed it and im not sure if its ever been changed. is it as simple as screw out the old one and put the new one in?? How often are they required to be changed? cheers.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Every 70,000km i think you could change them. If you car is going bad on economy it might be the sensor it also might not be.
There generally $80. VN S1 was 1 wire and VNII to VP's were 2 wire sensors i think.

But Wogski don't mean to sound like a prick but there is millions on this topic in search, Even pic's I'm sure. It's a popular topic with buick V6's.

wogski

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN BERLINA
SlickHolden said:
But Wogski don't mean to sound like a prick but there is millions on this topic in search, Even pic's I'm sure. It's a popular topic with buick V6's.

yeh, i was in abit of a hurry, had a quick look couldn't find anything straight off. Thanx for the info anyway.

FadeToBlack

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Calais L67
My VP is 2 wire, all you need to do is have a look at your actual sensor to see what it is before you buy a new one.