Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

OZTRACK, Anyone used them for a SSV, or SS?

CRANKN

Reaction score
Members Ride
A slow1
castle hill exhaust FTMFW

M500

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV Ute
If anyone is interested I my old duspeed PM me. You will need to get a new filter bracket and have the sensor checked but other than this it is in good condition

TraidMarc

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.traidmarc.com
Members Ride
VE Series II SS-V Redline Sportswagon A6 Phantom
I'll put a vote in for duspeed, mine hasn't sucked up a filter or fouled up a sensor - plus it looks awesome.

i really think that's what it comes down to, what you like the look of, I really liked the look of the duspeed when i first saw it, but then I saw the VCM and thought it looked way more stock and that's the way I went.

Calais57

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6.0
Both OzTrack and Duspeed II are fantastic. Never heard of anyone else with any problems with a Duspeed. Both OzTrack and Duspeed have unbelievable after sales service as well. They take the time and are great guys.

Having said all that the is very little performance difference between the top few OTRs. iMHO the Duspeed looks the goods!

Malus

Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Maloo
Steve is a great bloke, I've currently got a remote Autocal tune with him and he's been nothing but awesome. Really really fast on the tune updates, most of the time I send him the logged data and he'll have the revised tune back to me in 2-3hours. I've sent him data at 10pm once and got the revised tune back by 11pm. Once the I've done a few more km's in the Maloo I'm going to try and book it in for a Stealth II cam package.

dmacey

Somebody, make me upset
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Series II Sedan Manual & a VK in the build
Nice

Steve is a great bloke, I've currently got a remote Autocal tune with him and he's been nothing but awesome. Really really fast on the tune updates, most of the time I send him the logged data and he'll have the revised tune back to me in 2-3hours. I've sent him data at 10pm once and got the revised tune back by 11pm. Once the I've done a few more km's in the Maloo I'm going to try and book it in for a Stealth II cam package.

Thanks for your comment, I get the impression they are on top of there game.

Its now between OzTrack, KPM, and HPF. Should know by next Saturday. Pictures and video to come.

Cheers

Giant

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive
Mace Remote Custom Tunning

Hey guys, I know Mace has had great success with there remote custom tunning for the VE V6 and they are now offering the same service for the Gen III LS series. They have a limited time special price of $440 this is not a genric tune its fully customized via data logs you download to your laptop under real life driving conditions. These custome tunes can also be tuned for pretty much all mods like cams, blown etc.

They also have OTR options.

Check this thread out its worth a read. http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/mace-engineering/175351-lsx-lxx-v8-remote-tuning-service.html.

Sams Performance at liverpool Sydney is also well worth giving a call they are at the forefront of Ls development and achieve great results: Sams Performance

dmacey

Somebody, make me upset
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks for the link, I have looked at MACE already.

Cheers

TraidMarc

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.traidmarc.com
Members Ride
VE Series II SS-V Redline Sportswagon A6 Phantom
Thanks for your comment, I get the impression they are on top of there game.

Its now between OzTrack, KPM, and HPF. Should know by next Saturday. Pictures and video to come.

Cheers

So do you mean for exhuast OTR or tune? or all? What have you decided on?

dmacey

Somebody, make me upset
Reaction score
Members Ride
All of the above mate, getting all speakers changed this saturday. 9 speakers coming out, 13 going in.

Honestly i'm leaning towards OzTrack, they seem like a professional outfit. Just waiting on advice from Insurer to make sure my car would be compliant with NSW legislation. They are about $500.00 more than HPF
1 x ECU – reprogram – MAFLESS tune
1 x Dual-3″ “No-Drone” exhaust system, mandrel bent stainless steel
1 x HPF over the radiator cold air intake
1 x High flow reusable air filter
1 x Intake Air Temp patch harness
1 x Intake Air Temp sensor
1 x Before and after dyno graph
1 x All labour to fit / dynotune / test
320KW $3495.00

the same more than KPM
KH01 Entry Level Package: Increase to 320 Fwkw
KPM SLC 2.5 Inch Cat Exhaust Back System
Stainless Steel Performance Exhaust System
KPM Cold Air Induction System
KPM ECU Performance Reprogram
Cost: $3495.00

But they get more power around 350KW

OTR is under question also DB reading from exhaust, but yeah Steven is definitely the front runner.

Cheers