Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

OzTrack Mafless Tune

NIXONLS1

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my mum
Well I've though about Mr HDT, mace, and OzTrack. OzTrack have Feed back on this site and online. Also have the most info on there website. I don't want a remote tune. As for the intake I really think it comes down to personal preference.

Best results will be had with duspeed, im unfamiliar with the vcm otr. Is this a dyno tune your getting?

NIXONLS1

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my mum
If your going to syd why not che, marranos or russos? Che being the closest.

Id go duspeed otr as well.

Mitch-VE6LTR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS series 2
Well OzTrack seems to do a goOd job I'm booked in with him. How practical Is a tuned car to drive? If done right I'm assuming there just like any other car? Except they obviously go harder.

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8

Mitch-VE6LTR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS series 2
Lol again a different opinion, hmm I'm going to get the duspeed. That's what I've decided to do. I'll be making sure the tune is practical to drive. Stock headers and cats just cat back. OTR mafless tune that's all I want on the car. End of day it may not be its full potential but it's going to go better.

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Lol again a different opinion, hmm I'm going to get the duspeed. That's what I've decided to do. I'll be making sure the tune is practical to drive. Stock headers and cats just cat back. OTR mafless tune that's all I want on the car. End of day it may not be its full potential but it's going to go better.

It'll be fine I've seen lots of DUspeed OTR's and heard good thing's. Im just trying to show NIXONLS1 what VCM is, as there not a dyno company there a aftermarket brand who do CAI thru to exhaust system's

sorr to go off topic mate :)

Mitch-VE6LTR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS series 2
All good mate I don't mind :) VCM's air filter is a pain in the a$$ to change..