Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

P***** Off

SVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
SVZ Commodore
Sent my car in today 3000 klm service i get it back everything seemed good
they even vacumed it washed it but then later i notice a scratch okay these things happen but after that im driving to a mates house now the electronic spedo is 7 klms of the the normal spedo what the i shouldnt be having problems this early should i
anyone had this problem

Ronaldw

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE CALAIS DEC 2007
What you have said is completely unsatisfactory, I would go back and complain about the scratch and get your speedo fixed. In this day and age you could end up getting a speeding ticket.
I had a chip in my door on my first service and on the next service made it clear I want my car back without any marks on it or I will want it resprayed.
There attitude is it is only a car but some don't realise they cost $30000+ and they should be serviced correctly.

Morgasshk

Morgasshk
Reaction score
Website
www.personaltradingpost.com.au
Members Ride
VY Exec 3.8L Sedan 9C1 Pack
farken ay...

KITTAU

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 V8 VE Calais V 60th Anniversary Edition
Yes... Dont take any Crap from the dealers. Our VZ Calais went in for warranty for a faulty PIM unit. When we got the car back the passenger door map pockets were scratched with deep scratches and the rear passenger side window had tiny straches on it too which they swear they never did. However I always check over the car before it goes into service. So they had to replace the map pocket and replace the glass and re tint it also. They love me over at Service as they know how picky Iam.

Morgasshk

Morgasshk
Reaction score
Website
www.personaltradingpost.com.au
Members Ride
VY Exec 3.8L Sedan 9C1 Pack
it's bad when they change service staff thoguh... they forget how anal someone can be about their car... :)

I was terrible with my new car warranty, I picked on every tiny little noise and extra bump. got so much stuff fixed it just wasn't funny. :) god I wish it was still covered, lo. :) My diff feels yucky, but really, I don't think I could damage it too easily, it is an LSD....

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
I reckon you should complain, I have seen some of those mechanics and how they treat other peoples cars. Once I seen this guy unloading new vehicles, he was flooring them to bits (remember new cars are not completely run in). I wonder if they would like if there property was treated that way.

benzor

yawn :(
Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6!
When I had a Ford...A certain dealer (who shall remain unnamed) managed to, in the 15,000km service

- Drop a spanner on the front guard, scratch back to bare metal
- Scratch my tint
- Break my reverse sensors
- Scratch the front bar, flooring it out of a driveway
- Gutter a rim
- Dent the bonnet
- FORGET TO PUT OIL BACK IN THE ENGINE

..... Boy was that expensive.

S

Shanoqueeb

When I had a Ford...A certain dealer (who shall remain unnamed) managed to, in the 15,000km service

- Drop a spanner on the front guard, scratch back to bare metal
- Scratch my tint
- Break my reverse sensors
- Scratch the front bar, flooring it out of a driveway
- Gutter a rim
- Dent the bonnet
- FORGET TO PUT OIL BACK IN THE ENGINE

..... Boy was that expensive.

god no need to explain why i would never buy a ford lol:thumbsup: