Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

P plater section

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Hey,

Can we get a P plater sub forum somewhere?

Then we can sticky all the stupid posts together and maybe reduce the repeated P plater what exhaust or what is legal threads appearing every other day.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Great idea immortality.

XUV

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV XUV & Raised Cross 8 Trayback
Hey,

Can we get a P plater sub forum somewhere?

Then we can sticky all the stupid posts together and maybe reduce the repeated P plater what exhaust or what is legal threads appearing every other day.

Bit harsh calling them stupid, what about some mentoring and advice, then again I guess you had it all figured out as a P-plater.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I still haven't got it figured out :D but everybody seems to complain about these stupid P plater mang exhaust threads so I figure if we stick em all in the same place it might make it easier for them to help figure it out. The laws are also a bit different here in NZ ;)

Still, when the law says that basically P platers aren't allowed any modifications but the first question is "what modifications am I allowed" that to me does imply someone might a little simple putting it nicely or stupid been a little more direct. Either way, I'm not fussed and just to clarify, I never called P platers stupid, just some of the threads/posts they start/make ;)

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
I think that a P plater section is a good call , there not all stupid questions , but a lot of times people make stupid mistakes .

Commo Baba

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim Wagon.
The problem is lack of initiative in the Search (or not).

I have the same question being new to this game but being an old man I Searched it. Found a 'V6 Exhaust' thread with 62 pages earlier. Not much info mind, just lots of 20sec bad audio vids.

Anyway, at least I know it's problematic and NAAF is the man to see.

Can we also get a 'Just buy a V8' section too if there's going to be a P Plater section. That way we can sticky all the 'superiority' blokes in there that blow into the 'V6 Mods' section. It's just as annoying.

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Yeah could work like advice on keywords to use in search and main points and perhaps some other lateral considerations from experience.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Maybe can't post until you have 5 reasonable posts under your belt? That and a big thing saying search before posting when you sign up.