Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

P Platers and VR/VS Commodores

Status
Not open for further replies.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Why the hell do these drivers think they are invincible. I am yet to see on the road a sensible P Plate VS/Vr Driver. They drive their cars like they think they own a 10 second car. The exhaust sounds like an oversized fart and FOR ****S sake why on earth do you auto drivers need a ****ing m0onster tacho and shift light. For the record IT DOESNT LOOK COOL YOU LOOK LIKE A WANKER WITH A STOCK AUTO AND A ****ING TACHO THE SIZE OF YOUR STEERING WHEEL.

Anyways, i just needed to vent, it seems every P plater around here is in a 10 second commodore and they find the need to drive like this on our roads. Well i have taken action, every one of you i now see, i report to the police, doing in excess of 100 km/hr past a school just isnt cool, throwing bottles and food at passing pedestrians, isnt cool. Its people like this that make it hard for every other sensible young person to keep out of a largely growing generalisation.

Ahh now i feel better
Oh and i forgot to add, whats with 19's on the front 15's on the rear, cant afford a full set of wheels?

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
minux said:
Anyways, i just needed to vent, it seems every P plater around here is in a 10 second commodore and they find the need to drive like this on our roads. Well i have taken action, every one of you i now see, i report to the police, doing in excess of 100 km/hr past a school just isnt cool, throwing bottles and food at passing pedestrians, isnt cool. Its people like this that make it hard for every other sensible young person to keep out of a largely growing generalisation.

Ahh now i feel better

i agree that is stupid thrown **** at ppl? WTF happned here in adelaide, ppl where throwing rocks at on comming cars form there car, but it stopd when a rock went throught the windsheid and put some1 in a comera,
that just not on!!!

its alll fun and games till some1 gets hurt or u get in ****.

i drive sensably 98% of the and the other 2% is when theres no1 near me eg: k's away

it just pisses me off that some P platers drive likie thay do 24/7. up ur ass, speeding, overtakin in school zones, wanting to drag race the toyota echo next to em at the lights and jut being tools

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
VL Berlina 5speed said:
i agree that is stupid thrown **** at ppl? WTF happned here in adelaide, ppl where throwing rocks at on comming cars form there car, but it stopd when a rock went throught the windsheid and put some1 in a comera,
that just not on!!!

its alll fun and games till some1 gets hurt or u get in ****.

i drive sensably 98% of the and the other 2% is when theres no1 near me eg: k's away

it just pisses me off that some P platers drive likie thay do 24/7. up ur ass, speeding, overtakin in school zones, wanting to drag race the toyota echo next to em at the lights and jut being tools
Yep, they think they are invincible, i now keep a small camera mounted in my car as soon as wanker status from a P plater kicks in i record it, never know when they might kill someone and police need some evidence

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
minux said:
Yep, they think they are invincible, i now keep a small camera mounted in my car as soon as wanker status from a P plater kicks in i record it, never know when they might kill someone and police need some evidence

k smart idea, u get it of that cops show "worlds wildess police video"
lol

GLD-086

Reaction score
I know what you mean mate.

Theres alot of wankers in VRs and VSs down my way.

Oh well atleast the wankers seem to be getting out of VLs now.

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
GLD-086 said:
I know what you mean mate.

Theres alot of wankers in VRs and VSs down my way.

Oh well atleast the wankers seem to be getting out of VLs now.

yah, but probelm parts b com hardr 2 get coz no p platers are written off

36 Crazyfarts

Well, I drive a VS... err did drive a VS until I got screwed over by our legal system.

This is what my car looked like before a truck driver decided to play Destruction Derby while I was stopped at a red light...

car.jpg

Power21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC sle '81
Its one of the reasons im looking at getting a VT instead of a VS, ok only a very small reason, maybe 2% but anway, lol.

It seems even if your not a P-Plater, but you see a Vr-VS you think they are going to do something stupid.

=Calais v8=

Holden Tech Apprentice
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII 5.0L Calais, 13b ae71
i drive a stock VR and im on my P's. i have never got a fine for speeding or anything. you better not report me!

Status
Not open for further replies.