Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

P Platers and VR/VS Commodores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morganv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
everyone who is dissing p platers quit it... you were all there once... and i highly doubt you never did anything wrong back in your younger days... i highly doubt that hoons are a recent thing... its only because of the media that everything is being cracked down on... sure there is some people who dont give a **** about people on the road.. as for people with tacho's and such its there car they do what they like how come everyone has to be stickybeak about everything.... everything is just gonna stay you'll never control it... as for immature there are 30-40-50 yo's who still act like kids behind the wheel

RankONE

www.warfilms.biz
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
30,40 ,50 year olds do not "act like kids behind the wheel". Some may however drive irresponsibly.There is a difference, I would tend to think there are other reasons behind their behaviour mate. Immaturity is one of the contributing factors for p plate drivers. Im over this though, enoughsaid.

Morganv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
so rankone ur speaking for the millions of australians that "do not" act like kids.... so you know each and everyone of them to make that type of remark...

RankONE

www.warfilms.biz
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
its called a generalisation my friend. Tell me, u ever studied psychology? I have, thats why i made "that kind of remark" my friend. Its basic psychology. (the SCIENCE that studys human mind and behaviour,mental state) Now likei said, im over it, enough said, everyone can think/believe what they want. No need to argue all day over it.

RankONE

www.warfilms.biz
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
Dont get me wrong, feel free to express your thoughts and opinions on the matter. I just ask that you respect mine even if you dont agree with them instead of feeling the need to qoute me and start an argument because you feel differently.(hmmm maybe i should have added this to my last post?2L8)

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Yes there is a need to argue over this!
You are acting like all the other 30+ year olds who think there driving skills are so superior. Look at how many dont know modern and up to date road laws? How many have slow reaction times? Have poor eye sight compared to a P plater?
I can see it from both sides, yes being older = more experiance but there is some benifits to being born after the black plague.
AirStrike :air:

RankONE

www.warfilms.biz
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
Argue all ya want if you feel the need, just not with me. And i was waiting for someone to make that connection.lol. But i never once said i was a good driver did i? Never once said i was better than anyone or that i wasnt a hoon, or that i drove responsibly did i? Just like stating that doesnt mean i am either. I stand objective.I can see both sided too, which is why i dont want to argue one point i made ages ago.
Hoons are hoons. They come in all ages and all different cars. I wasnt talking about all hoons any any point in this thread. And i wasnt reffering to vr/vs drivers either. The original discussion was about p platers and the stigma attached to it. I was merely offering some insight as to the reasoms behind such behaviour from a scientific/psychological point of view. Agree with it or not. Doesnt matter its just MY OPINION. Feel free to express yours. Hopefully everyone wont want to argue their opinions back at you like they did me.

Last edited:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I didn't want to have to do it, but some people just don't get it. Not ALL P platers are inexperienced, in fact, i know some who would be better drivers than most 'older' fully licensed drivers i know.

while were on the P Plate thing, a P plater did this! Although he didn't have a huge monster tacho in front of him, and should i mention it was done at night, the pics were taken the next day. Yeah, P platers can't drive for **** aye! :p

2.jpg

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
VL Berlina 5speed said:
i agree that is stupid thrown **** at ppl? WTF happned here in adelaide, ppl where throwing rocks at on comming cars form there car, but it stopd when a rock went throught the windsheid and put some1 in a comera,
that just not on!!!

its alll fun and games till some1 gets hurt or u get in ****.

i drive sensably 98% of the and the other 2% is when theres no1 near me eg: k's away

it just pisses me off that some P platers drive likie thay do 24/7. up ur ass, speeding, overtakin in school zones, wanting to drag race the toyota echo next to em at the lights and jut being tools

All fun and games ???... they'd have to have the brain of a two year old to think that throwing rocks at cars is all fun and games...

Somebody ought to throw rocks at them maybe it might knock some sence into them...and then make them work assisting the mentally handicapped for the rest of their pathetic lives....so they can see the damage they caused.

That poor bloke that got hit now suffers from epileptic seizures and may never hold a licence ever again.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
What they really need to do is hand out a T (tool) plate...for anyone who's lost their licence... :rofl:

Everyone then can get out their way when they see them coming down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.