Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

P platers new EA falcon S wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

P plater

the immortal misguided one
Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 Ford Falcon Futura wagon/ 1994 VR Exec wagon
Thanks guys it means alot to me this car because I have lost my mentor as a mentor and will get her looking good as a tribute to the time I spent with my mentor, on a different note I thought I would put up the responses to Christine in my ex-care unit 2 staff straight away without looking at the car said piece of s##t so my perfect revenge would be to have them on a cold rainy day and their car is needing a jump but I would be the only one there in my Christine and if they asked for a jump I'd turn around and say "remember that this car is a piece of s##t so I can't jump you" :beer chug:

P plater

Reaction score
Members Ride
Didn't quite understand what you wrote but gather it's something along the line of -
Got brainwashed by Ford Forum and some Mechanics into buying my car back as it's all fixable and I want to learn and practice on something that can't get any worse, does that sum it up?

Pretty much

P plater

Reaction score
Members Ride
Update time guys and girls! I have managed to get 3 head bolts off and have started to tear into the interior to put my stereo in

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Christine wasn't built by Ford....It was a Plymouth.....So I'd be renaming it....something like money pit

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
Christine wasn't built by Ford....It was a Plymouth.....So I'd be renaming it....something like money pit

I'd call it Bi.ch, sorry to all the females it's not meant as an insult to you but more along the lines of when he is working on it and things keep going wrong he'll be calling it a fu..ing Bi.ch, I have been there many times myself.

P plater

Reaction score
Members Ride
Okay guys I found out why Christine kept overheating all the time it was because in the thermostat housing there was a coolant bypass pipes and they were clogged up with moulding sand so coolant could only trickle though now I am wishing that I found it earlier so now I'm banging my head on a wall :banstick:

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Okay guys I found out why Christine kept overheating all the time it was because in the thermostat housing there was a coolant bypass pipes and they were clogged up with moulding sand so coolant could only trickle though now I am wishing that I found it earlier so now I'm banging my head on a wall :banstick:

I suspect it had probably had cooling issues before you bought it, no doubt if there is casting sand blocking things it's been overheated before.

P plater

Reaction score
Members Ride
Okay guys Christine is getting a bit of love today I brought a new fuel lines and oil and fuel filters, power steering fluid, plugs also put a order in for a VRS gasket and head bolts have and a battery charger

P plater

Reaction score
Members Ride
Come on guys, the reasons behind the cars nick name is because it is red, possessed and pretty scary for staff and parents

Status
Not open for further replies.