Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

P1571 fault code

casper0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx commdoore
hi everyone,,, as i mentioned previously in a different thread that am having an engine shudder only at idle and i replaced every single part in car starting from maf sensor all the way down to the fuel filter lolololololo but still shivers or shudder at idle although the car runs perfect...... so this morning the computer throw up this code P1571 i quickly Google it and its comes up as (Traction Control Torque Request Circuit) so plz guys what does that means?????? is this had to do with my current problem????

thanks

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
not sure if it has anything to do with your current problem..
i just looked up the code in my workshop manual and it sounds like (to me) that your abs and tc aren't sending a signal to to your pcm

casper0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx commdoore
not sure if it has anything to do with your current problem..
i just looked up the code in my workshop manual and it sounds like (to me) that your abs and tc aren't sending a signal to to your pcm

thanks mate for the information i just removed the abs and tc plugs cleaned them. check engine light went off straight away.

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
you'll still need to get the fault code cleared, otherwise it'll be there again when you get the computer checked again

casper0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx commdoore
i did clear the code without dis the battery its like to cycle the ignition key 100 times this information from a holden dealer.

casper0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx commdoore
am really ran out of ideas my car drive perfect,except that shudder or shiver at idle replaced alot of parts cost me a fortune including engine and tranny mounts i think am gonna live with it or get used to it.
today also noticed at idle when i turn on the ac this shudder goes away its really a mystery.