Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

pace makers

sporty custom

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vx
holly **** pacies fitted now we are breathing first time ive got off the pedal as i felt it was going to point of no return 90 mph sideways and still wanting to go in 3rd yeah they live up to there reputation but if supercharger bringing it in its gotta get out and with stock headers wasnt happening. happy happy ,

FXST01

The Grey Man
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 Exec
Google 'punctuation'.

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
holly **** pacies fitted now we are breathing first time ive got off the pedal as i felt it was going to point of no return 90 mph sideways and still wanting to go in 3rd yeah they live up to there reputation but if supercharger bringing it in its gotta get out and with stock headers wasnt happening. happy happy ,

if you post up that youve done 90kph sideways on JC.com expect to be trolled... just a friendly heads up. you might have this site confused with street commodores

Brenno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6.0L MY09.5 A6
I'm more impressed that he was going sideways at 90mph..

That's like 145kmh...

Takes good skill and a complete disregard for every other living thing on the road to do that..

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L

That's like 145kmh...

Takes good skill and a complete disregard for every other living thing on the road to do that..

didnt even notice the mph lol... hes probably 14, smoked his first rock of crystal meth and is sitting in a stripped out abandoned vn making turbo noises and moving the steering wheel around... looks like hes been banned anyway so im replying to this thread for nothing...

PUSHIN

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
3.8L S1 VN & Sr20det 180sx
didnt even notice the mph lol... hes probably 14, smoked his first rock of crystal meth and is sitting in a stripped out abandoned vn making turbo noises and moving the steering wheel around... looks like hes been banned anyway so im replying to this thread for nothing...

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! psh psh psh! BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! psh psh psh!

First meth rock at fourteen? Jesus I'd hate to be that kids parents, they'd have a hell of a month in front of them. enough turbo noises for the whole family!

turmoil117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs berlina

That's like 145kmh...

I totes got sideways at 145 kmh in MY 20 year old car... except nobody was around so you cant ask them and I wont do it again because I dont feel like it.....

sporty custom

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vx
just curious for responses ad got plenty but seriouly 90mph sideways i wish but pacies are well worth it

elmf

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Calais 3.8L
cereally? I've been 60kph going straight before in my VN. Was TUFF