Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

paint job

DLFHUB666

GIT 'EERRR DONE!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, PX Ford Ranger XLS Dual cab

costa

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 vx commodore
aite well thank for all the feedbacks so far guys....i guess ill just keep on looking around

Kyle W

2002 VX II Executive :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX S2 Executive
well ive changed my mind on my colour scheme, im just gonna stay white, its practically easier to stay the colour uve got man, tbh

slowandlow

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive
costa....... PLEASE!!! dont go to xxx bodykits. the body kits are shite as, they are a rip off, dont give a rats about the customer once they get your money (prolly try to flog u something with a crack or some ****, then not swap on warranty. their paintjobs are ****, they are masters off bullshit to get your money in the first instance, then dont want to talk when theres a problem. you wont end up happy if you go there. i know they have a cool name, but thats the only reason they get any business at all. no comeback business, unless the customer is really dumb ;)
please heed my warning, and you wont be wasting your cash.....

costa

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 vx commodore
im not getting my paint done there....im going to paintwerks

but is there any other place in melbz that do body kits? all i need is a front/back & sideskirts of a vx hsv clubsport?

so far everyone ive spoken to has said the same about xx bodykits, but have also said that its the only place in melbz....if you get kits from other parts of australia (which i know would be better)...how would you get it done?...

does anybody know a trust worhty place that is capable of ordering the kit & applying it for me?

because idelove to avoid xxx if i could...

slowandlow

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive
smart move not going there. i heard some people talking that a second hand jobbie from the wreckers is an option. or, gaffa tape some cardboard front and rear (wouldnt be any worse than a xxx item :p )
someone on this site will know.. try different wording with your searches on this site. im sure i have seen some blurb about this before. just cant remember where offhand. if i can find the thread later ill post the link.... good luck till then

undersuspicion

Now That's How We Roll!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy SV8 Series 2
try ebay mate.

costa

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 vx commodore
thanks for your help "slow and low".....

just when u think youve got everything settled theres always somthing....well as soon as i get a good body kit place...the sooner i can finish my car

slowandlow

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive
if you get a good second hand factory kit, ide say someone out of a list of good panel beaters u get reccommended on here would be able to fit it.... keeping in mind they have a reputation to live up to. if you can find a "custom" spray painter, maybee it would be something he would be more likely to do. afterall, shouldn't be any major issues in fittment of an original kit. its already been on the same bodyshape. with a custom kit, fitting might be more painful or something.