Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

paint job

costa

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 vx commodore
im getting a hsv vx clubsport kit done to my car & im needing a full paint job done later

are there any recommended paint/panel beater job places in melbourne (close to west essendon if possible) that would do a good job on that???

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
full as in eng out?
im getting a hsv vx clubsport kit done to my car & im needing a full paint job done later

are there any recommended paint/panel beater job places in melbourne (close to west essendon if possible) that would do a good job on that???

costa

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 vx commodore
as in im looking to change it from champagne gold to white all over with black front & back bumper (being a hsv clubsport)

DLFHUB666

GIT 'EERRR DONE!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, PX Ford Ranger XLS Dual cab
I think what justbad4u was trying to say is are you gonna do it properly or a half arsed job. the 1st will cost more than the second.

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
sorry mate my spellin is crappy...........are you wanting a full( as in full wit motor out) job or a cheap GOING OVER what can be seen?
I think what justbad4u was trying to say is are you gonna do it properly or a half arsed job. the 1st will cost more than the second.

THANKS for translation DLFHU666....CHEEERS

costa

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 vx commodore
oh sorry....nah a proper job mate

total paint job: all faded white (like you see on a honda van) & matt black on the front/back bumper/side mirrors....(the side mirrors are already stock black)(to match my matt rimz)

but yeah a proper one?

Kyle W

2002 VX II Executive :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX S2 Executive
but i've been looking at the same thing i was going to go white to black metallic w/perl blue as a show car they wanted 12k which included a fitting of a kit. now if you have deep pockets i would consider this. although my quote was done in queensland you might get cheaper down there, im not sure, but the price is something to consider.

DLFHUB666

GIT 'EERRR DONE!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, PX Ford Ranger XLS Dual cab
oh sorry....nah a proper job mate

total paint job: all faded white (like you see on a honda van) & matt black on the front/back bumper/side mirrors....(the side mirrors are already stock black)(to match my matt rimz)

but yeah a proper one?
This is just a guess but since your changing the colour an you wanna do it properly engine bay, inside of doors, ect, 6 grand plus.

costa

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 vx commodore
im going to xxx bodykits for my body kits....just need paintjob

are there any places in melbs to get it done?

costa

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 vx commodore
all of the good places ive looked at so far in melbz are just for when you get damages (melville, etc.)....the one thing melbz not good for is car customising