Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Painting VE calais radiator grille

Status
Not open for further replies.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Nah its cos youre a creepshow stalker on a cars forum offering no assistance to anyone...that generically makes you also a troll.

Bit rich coming from someone that gets offered a heap of information from others and is too lazy to look for himself.

Posts #5, 7,9 and 11 are classic examples of this

Now time to get finances in order for the hammer, nail and timber

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Or get the grill off the flippin car grab some scotchbrite, some plastic primer and etch primer, black paint and some gloss clear.

We have all offered help and some direction on finding the info you seek. You have to work a bit to find things yourself. I’m not painting it for you. I’m not finding everything for you. We have guided you but because we haven’t handed everything to you on a plater, you got in a stink and said some ridiculous things about me and others that’s not accurate or called for.

I am not going to find every detail people want in relation to their Commodores but I’m happy to offer guidance and resources to people so they can do their own work and find things for themselves. That’s not me being egotistical. It’s called guided learning. I spend enough time on the forum helping lots of people. It’s not a service that packages information for free.

The link provided has one of my photos you cracked it about me not finding for you. It is also the most detailed thread about doing the job.

I don’t know what more you want. We are not here to do your work for you. Just do the job instead of pissing about. See if you like it or not. Make your own mind up and don’t be a tool.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Or get the grill off the flippin car grab some scotchbrite, some plastic primer and etch primer, black paint and some gloss clear.

We have all offered help and some direction on finding the info you seek. You have to work a bit to find things yourself. I’m not painting it for you. I’m not finding everything for you. We have guided you but because we haven’t handed everything to you on a plater, you got in a stink and said some ridiculous things about me and others that’s not accurate or called for.

I am not going to find every detail people want in relation to their Commodores but I’m happy to offer guidance and resources to people so they can do their own work and find things for themselves. That’s not me being egotistical. It’s called guided learning. I spend enough time on the forum helping lots of people. It’s not a service that packages information for free.

The link provided has one of my photos you cracked it about me not finding for you. It is also the most detailed thread about doing the job.

I don’t know what more you want. We are not here to do your work for you. Just do the job instead of pissing about. See if you like it or not. Make your own mind up and don’t be a tool.

Spot on Fu.....

PlenumBiscuit

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commodore

Omg get a room you two...your teaming up with th creepshow now hey seriously get lost.

Both of you.

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
no-stop.gif

PlenumBiscuit

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commodore
Dear moderator these two lovers (vc cummodore & flu manflu) are trolling seeking online bonding before their weekend get late night togethers and are by no way sharing mechanical advice to mechanical problems in which is the reason for the existence of this forum. Please move them and their comments to the manForMan singles threads

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
That’s a big call for a little man.

PlenumBiscuit

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commodore
Youve been reported both of you (again) hopefully youll be banned permanently this time.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Well that got out of control.....

I don't ban people because someone dislikes someone else unfortunately.

Can I eat my breakfast in peace?

/thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.